BFPO NUMBERS ETC FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ETC

ailish 11

Midshipman
Good Morning All
am trying to sort out how to sent no1 son Christmas shoe box , he will be on Deployment in or around the new base in the middle east, now do i send to ship or to the base - if base i cant find the number, he is due to go 1st week in dec and the last post date is looming, so please help
thank you stressed mum

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If he's based on a warship, sent it to that BFPO number.

As an aside, as long as the envelope has his name and official number on it, it will find him eventually :)

ailish 11

Midshipman
thank you dapperdunn
if i send to ship that wont get in the way of their everday post , for the running of the ship , also he told me not to put his rank on is that correct , its a minefield (sic) of whats right and whats not, and as he is the lowest form of life on the Bridge is worried about getting it wrong

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thank you dapperdunn
if i send to ship that wont get in the way of their everday post , for the running of the ship , also he told me not to put his rank on is that correct , its a minefield (sic) of whats right and whats not, and as he is the lowest form of life on the Bridge is worried about getting it wrong
Rank or Rate?
I stand by to be corrected, but his address should start with Rank or Rate before his name.

ailish 11

Midshipman
am also going to send a spare shoe box for a lad who might not get something or just to put in the rates mess as son is in the other mess!!! i think this would be acceptable just going to put some games and some shortbread

ailish 11

Midshipman
Thank you again , have read the link , but i do not know what his deployment is called , so my understanding is name , rank , service number , name of ship BFPO number?
am sure i will get the hang of it , he flies out on the 10/12/18 so will post his boxes on the 11

crash_evans

War Hero
I would post it a bit earlier than that. It will have to go from your house, to Mill Hill (RAF Northolt) and then catch RAF Air (notoriously bad on Thursday afternoons until Monday..). Then get taken to where your son is and then wait for him to get alongside (in most cases). So the earlier the better you send it, if it does get there earlier; it just means it will be waiting for him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoffg BFPO Numbers The Gash Barge 3
G Please sign our petition to get BFPO numbers recognised Current Affairs 0
T BFPO delivery service, anyone know how it works? Nearest & Dearest 12
Pontius BFPO Current Affairs 2
H BFPO System - Malicious Petition / Email The Fleet 2
B r4 cards with bfpo discount Gaming 1
dunjamon BFPO Prohibitions The Gash Barge 5
R HMS Ramsey - does anybody know the BFPO number The Fleet 3
MoD_RSS Our phone numbers are changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Study finds very low numbers of COVID-19 outbreaks in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS nurse numbers continue rising with 13,840 more than last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS nurse numbers continue to rise with 13,502 more than last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nurse numbers increase by 8,570 in the past year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plans to remove funding for courses with low student numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK jobs market booms with record numbers in work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Housing Minister hails first time buyer numbers - now at 12 year high MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MMR vaccination call following high numbers of cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Study to look at barbel and chub numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Emergency review of salmon numbers to protect stocks in the Severn estuary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: MMR vaccination call following high numbers of measles cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Preventing amputations major concern as diabetes numbers rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Plans to boost international student numbers and income MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New national strategy unveiled to boost teacher numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Safety in numbers, SLATE Crowd Monitoring and Alerts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK trade and investment in 2018: behind the numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Companies House in numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Record numbers learning instruments in class thanks to music hubs MoD News 0
soleil Lockheed Martin: "F-35 By The Numbers" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary expands Army reserve numbers in Northern Ireland MoD News 0
P WW2 Service numbers Submariners 5
D *** Service Numbers The Quarterdeck 1
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Submarine Names & Numbers Submariners 0
M Raleigh - intake numbers Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
D Identifying service numbers Bases / Shore Est 17
T Warfare Officer BRNC intake numbers (May-Jan 17) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
G ship crew numbers RFA 16
Crashevans86 Naval manning numbers The Quarterdeck 17
soleil BBC: "Royal Navy 'Insufficient' Ship Numbers, Says Peer" The Fleet 16
scouse Help wanted stores numbers Diamond Lil's 26
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces reduction in UK troop numbers in Afghanistan Current Affairs 0
G Help needed on official numbers History 2
soleil Western Morning News: "Defence Review Will Give Huge Boost To Numbers Of Reservists" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
Seaweed Service numbers 1939-45 History 7
NotmeChief Pin numbers leaked on line Diamond Lil's 0
A April 4th redundancy numbers. Finance & Pensions 5
soleil NWE Mail: Navy’s Squadron Of Subs Starts To Sink In Numbers Submariners 0
janner Numbers joining up The Quarterdeck 3
lamrtn WS(HM) – Numbers... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Polycell Numbers in the RN in the 1960s The Gash Barge 53
soleil Navy News: "Numbers up for the Taurus flagship" The Fleet 0