Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware of the Muslim ray guns.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Last edited:

Illuminati

Banned
to be fair this idiot is drunk...but in my city it is definitely becoming more Islamic year on year, i just can't wait to get out of this shithole they call Birmingham

jesse

War Hero
[video=youtube;kjuNuqIev8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M[/video]
:slow: What a lucid and well spoken young man, a shining example to us all:pottytrain2: I will spend the rest of my life in his shadow for I am not worthy,:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::censored::censored:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Utter nonsense. Drunk? He was miss-quoted.

What he actually said was that the muslamic Ray-Bans were the issue. Ray guns are fine by most of us, it's these expensive sunglasses which are the problem.

It was refreshing to hear this level of coherency, joined-up thinking (and indeed words) from such a well educated young man. BZ.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Iraqi law? Muslamic? :shock: Is he drunk, thick as two short planks, or both?

Surely no one can be that stupid and still be alive?

The mind boggles.

Or... do you think he knows something we don't? :confused3: Conspiracy theories abound!

flymo

War Hero
to be fair this idiot is drunk...but in my city it is definitely becoming more Islamic year on year, i just can't wait to get out of this shithole they call Birmingham

What is wrong with living in areas with people that follow the Islamic faith? Living with people like this must surely bring an added enrichment to your life.

Illuminati

Banned
What is wrong with living in areas with people that follow the Islamic faith? Living with people like this must surely bring an added enrichment to your life.

well Birmingham is very multicultural and that is fine, the problem i have is with religious lunatics and they seem to be on the rise in Birmingham.

i just don't believe in all the fairy tales

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
This is more of an advert for education reform than it is for an immigration debate. I'd despair if I had any motivation left.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A shining example of why us whites are the master race. Damn this Muslamic law, damn these ray guns and bring back the Empire.

2badge_mango

War Hero
I fink he was talking about Ronald Raygun, him what used to be a film star and was then made president of the United States of Africa, or was it Arabia?

2BM

daffy1

War Hero
What an in depth interview, that bloke is bang on regarding the ray guns. If we allow any more muslims to get their hands on these dangerous weapons we won't be able to stop the invasion and who knows what they will do next.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Beware of rogue 'man and van' rubbish removers on Facebook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beware of fraudulent calls from GLD's number MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AI: Beware the Robots MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beware of fraudsters targeting your student loan payments MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "Enemies Beware: Royal Navy Shows Off Its Latest Radar System" The Fleet 8
Ninja_Stoker Fake RN Application scam - Beware Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
MG Maniac Beware of the thieving HMRC!!!! Finance & Pensions 25
Tribalclass Beware Boiler Room scammers Current Affairs 6
fishhead Bar Staff Beware Miscellaneous 4
trelawney126 Beware of Envelopes marked "Ello, Ello,Ello" Diamond Lil's 0
Seaweed Beware the Purple! Current Affairs 4
v8topcat collector's beware The Gash Barge 16
seenoffteefcuk Beware The Quarterdeck 2
21_Man Beware... Current Affairs 11
S Stokers beware. Diamond Lil's 9
Grim_Reaper PTI's beware. Current Affairs 1
angry_mac Redacted.....USMC beware The Corps 1
N Beware of Female Colleagues and your Children Diamond Lil's 1
H Beware the blow up doll The Quarterdeck 6
N Beware of Women Diamond Lil's 15
Ninja_Stoker Factual Careers Advice- Beware! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
AfterSSE Firefox Users Beware Gaming 1
chockhead819 Gay Matelots beware!! The Gash Barge 44
M Support A Squaddie - BEWARE! Charity 2
The_Caretaker Latest Scam Beware Diamond Lil's 5
N HMS Ganges... beware ye who enter here Bases / Shore Est 49
N Beware of Old Folk Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the Muslim Teachers' Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Former trustees of MA 1985 (formerly Muslim Aid) criticised after investigation finds serious mismanagement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Personnel Complete Hajj MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mosque signing paves way for Muslim-owned businesses to support Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemorating a century of Muslim military service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence leaders meet Muslim communities to discuss Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Forum supports #WalkTogether at Iftar event MoD News 0
doublehelix UK Pork fed to Muslim prisoners. Current Affairs 98
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
Waspie Muslim tribute band Blue Jokes 6
Illuminati Did anyone hear about that new Muslim strip joint that just opened?? Diamond Lil's 0
Q France bans Muslim women from covering their faces. Current Affairs 25
soleil BBC Asian Network: "UK's Muslim soldiers ‘fighting extremists not Muslims'" Current Affairs 3
The_Caretaker a Muslim Miscellaneous 0
S Muslim prisoners Current Affairs 18
D Muslim leader to condemn terrorists Current Affairs 9
SONAR-BENDER Unrest within Muslim Unions Diamond Lil's 6
sgtpepperband "Muslim Demographics" Current Affairs 16
Nails Muslim fanatics shout abuse at soldiers The Corps 13
K Armed Forces Muslim conference The Quarterdeck 27
slim Muslim cleric loses extradition appeal Current Affairs 15
creddly Muslim prisoners offered ham sandwiches sue for millions The Gash Barge 31
slim Muslim prisoners sue Diamond Lil's 13