Beware of the Muslim ray guns.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Well said that man! Ray guns should be banned.
  3. to be fair this idiot is drunk...but in my city it is definitely becoming more Islamic year on year, i just can't wait to get out of this shithole they call Birmingham
  4. :slow: What a lucid and well spoken young man, a shining example to us all:pottytrain2: I will spend the rest of my life in his shadow for I am not worthy,:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::censored::censored:
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Utter nonsense. Drunk? He was miss-quoted.

What he actually said was that the muslamic Ray-Bans were the issue. Ray guns are fine by most of us, it's these expensive sunglasses which are the problem.

It was refreshing to hear this level of coherency, joined-up thinking (and indeed words) from such a well educated young man. BZ.
  6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Iraqi law? Muslamic? :shock: Is he drunk, thick as two short planks, or both?

Surely no one can be that stupid and still be alive?

The mind boggles.

Or... do you think he knows something we don't? :confused3: Conspiracy theories abound!
  7. I bet this guy will say he is English.....think on
  8. I wonder where he is in the waiting list for Raleigh?
  9. For every nutter on one have to have a nutter on the other....innit ! :slow:
  10. Future AB(MW)!
  11. What is wrong with living in areas with people that follow the Islamic faith? Living with people like this must surely bring an added enrichment to your life.
  12. well Birmingham is very multicultural and that is fine, the problem i have is with religious lunatics and they seem to be on the rise in Birmingham.

i just don't believe in all the fairy tales
  13. This is more of an advert for education reform than it is for an immigration debate. I'd despair if I had any motivation left.
  14. Me neither, that's why I left the UK.
  15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

A shining example of why us whites are the master race. Damn this Muslamic law, damn these ray guns and bring back the Empire.
  16. I fink he was talking about Ronald Raygun, him what used to be a film star and was then made president of the United States of Africa, or was it Arabia?

17. Damn right! rule britannia!!!!
  18. Time for Tiffin! What?
  19. oops sorry the interlectual, well educated young man on the vid got me all patriotic!;-)
  20. What an in depth interview, that bloke is bang on regarding the ray guns. If we allow any more muslims to get their hands on these dangerous weapons we won't be able to stop the invasion and who knows what they will do next.