Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better than a sh1t sandwich!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Flags - there was no picture posted by me, merely a link to the Mail, which had a photo of a brown cake. So can you please make clear it is/was not me being put on the naughty step.

Sumo

War Hero
Should the quote be " Eat Shit & Die"
Have to agree with doc, whether it tastes like a cake it still looks like shit.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I found the story quite refreshing.

Many's a time I have been presented with something that looked ok but turned out to taste like shit instead.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I have to agree with Dredd, Drake galley used to have that off to a fine art! In the days when boats and ships alongside got muck on a truck at least there were no surprises, it looked shit, tasted shit and, in fact, was shit.

Sumo

War Hero
I found the story quite refreshing.

Many's a time I have been presented with something that looked ok but turned out to taste like shit instead.

Dredd even though I share your sentiment I must admit to a short fall in my life, I know what Shit smells like but have never knowingly eaten any, so you are on your own there mate? :puker:=D

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Dredd even though I share your sentiment I must admit to a short fall in my life, I know what Shit smells like but have never knowingly eaten any, so you are on your own there mate? :puker:=D

Then again, maybe not . . .

Urban Dictionary: rimming

Not necessarily for me though, although I have been close from time to time. You know what they say "Q. Why are keeping secrets and cunnilingus the same thing? A - One slip of the tongue and you're in the sh1t!"

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Flags - there was no picture posted by me, merely a link to the Mail, which had a photo of a brown cake. So can you please make clear it is/was not me being put on the naughty step.

Flags was naughty and posted a picture that was boderline. His time on the naughty step has now expired.

Flagdeck

War Hero
Yes, I knew it wasn't me 'cos I'm a GOOD boy.....................

Whos got a VG supr then ?.......teacher's pet !!!......:toothy7:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS No better time than now to step up climate action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Making the Security Council better reflect the twenty-first century MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovations, partnerships and better connections - roads chief’s message to sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 4,500 new Work Coaches to join the frontline to help Britain build back better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New blueprint for better hospital food MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disabled people to benefit from better journeys thanks to service station funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chinandega residents in Nicaragua better informed about COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “We know New Public Management fails but what else can we do?” Is there a better way than management by targets? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport Secretary launches new Acceleration Unit to speed up transport infrastructure projects and build back better from COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Standing side by side, we'll build back better than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for tender: rebuilding better: opportunities and risks in the context of COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recreational sea anglers are calling for greater consideration of their needs and better regulation of commercial fishing practices, says new study. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Let's build back better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Law change to better protect consumers in event of insolvencies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £200,000 boost for better mobile connections on rail network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Do you need to leave your home area to achieve a better life? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New law changes to bring better connectivity to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Marine and coastal areas linked with better health and well-being MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Deos: delivering faster and better mobile medical screening MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £15 million boost to bring better rail journeys to the North East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vulnerable children to get better support when moving school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seminar with the Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR) on Better Regulation (20th May) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leaving lockdown together: Why we are better united against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defuse the ‘weather bomb’ with better protection and stronger resilience says Environment Agency Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building Better Building Beautiful Commission report launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Better tech: not a ‘nice to have’ but vital to have for the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy NW seminar: "Prevention is better than court" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children given better access to legal aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS International Partnership Programme wins Better Satellite World Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulators launch revised strategy to deliver better services for commercial vehicle industries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Better information for victims and greater transparency - Parole Board CEO Blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Economic and Finance Committee: When we get it right, we affect the lives of millions of ordinary citizens for the better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated flood maps mean Salisbury is better prepared MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Was the old rum ration days better? Diamond Lil's 4
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Regulators set out plans to ensure the charity accounting framework better serves the public MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting bathing water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting Bridlington water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 2 improvements to ensure passengers get a better deal on rail fares MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary says post-16 options better than ever, as GCSE results released MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Linking technologies to better detect disease: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improve productivity with better analysis: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Better Care Fund renewed for 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid helps world’s poorest access better mobile phone technologies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Businesses to pay rates bills that better reflect current property values MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM: post-18 education must work better for everyone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Better tech will build better relationships between clinicians and patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New guide to help consumer markets better support adults at risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: All employers in England to have better access to buy high quality apprenticeships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Better financial reporting for academy trusts MoD News 0