Better than a sh1t sandwich!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Jan 8, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ..............yummy yummy...!

MOD Edit: Picture removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
  2. Flags - there was no picture posted by me, merely a link to the Mail, which had a photo of a brown cake. So can you please make clear it is/was not me being put on the naughty step.

3. Should the quote be " Eat Shit & Die"
    Have to agree with doc, whether it tastes like a cake it still looks like shit.

4. I found the story quite refreshing.

Many's a time I have been presented with something that looked ok but turned out to taste like shit instead.

5. I have to agree with Dredd, Drake galley used to have that off to a fine art! In the days when boats and ships alongside got muck on a truck at least there were no surprises, it looked shit, tasted shit and, in fact, was shit.

6. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Back to cakes...

ImageUploadedByNavy Net - Rum Ration1389277432.445822.jpg

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

7. Mea culpa SB.....:blackeye:

8. Dredd even though I share your sentiment I must admit to a short fall in my life, I know what Shit smells like but have never knowingly eaten any, so you are on your own there mate? :puker:=D

9. Then again, maybe not . . .

Urban Dictionary: rimming

Not necessarily for me though, although I have been close from time to time. You know what they say "Q. Why are keeping secrets and cunnilingus the same thing? A - One slip of the tongue and you're in the sh1t!"

10. I once knew a fcukwit that thought cunnilingus was an Irish Airline. :slow:

11. Life is like a turd sandwich, the more bread you got, the less shit you gotta eat.....

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Flags was naughty and posted a picture that was boderline. His time on the naughty step has now expired.

13. [​IMG]

14. Yes, I knew it wasn't me 'cos I'm a GOOD boy.....................

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014

15. [​IMG]Whos got a VG supr then ?.......teacher's pet !!!......:toothy7:

16. I had about 4 actually........

• Like Like x 1