Better than a selfie-stick...

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Knowing my luck, I'd lob into the river and then watch it float off, never to return :oops:
One would certainly hope. A matelots' primary source of amusement is witnessing others misfortunes. The thought of a submariner losing something expensive has already brightened my day and brought a smile to my grid. :)

Thank you.

One would certainly hope. A matelots' primary source of amusement is witnessing others misfortunes. The thought of a submariner losing something expensive has already brightened my day and brought a smile to my grid. :)

Thank you.
My pleasure. I've always thought NE should take a Schadenfreude exam before passing out of Raleigh. Week 2 should be about right, failure being an instant dismissal.

Sorry, Wrecker, I wasn't knocking your humour - simply trying to continue in the same vein.
Going back to the original post, though, the piece of kit does look impressive. Might it, though, add to the potential problem of increasing use of drones? Are we likely to see "drone rage" when someone takes action against what appears to be snooping in their back garden?
Or is this just something that we will learn to live with and then accept as normal - like the iron horse or the horseless carriage? Or am I putting the cart before the.....?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Interesting point, can one stand on one's Estate and bring down any of these drones that invade your air space. Would the team suggest a 12 bore with 4 shot?

Jenner's point about using a 12 bore to blast intruding drones, and Ballistic's about the legality of such action, opens up a whole new game.
Anti-drone drones, or fighter drones? Simple electronic countermeasures? High pressure water jets? Mini barrage balloons?

Jenner's point about using a 12 bore to blast intruding drones, and Ballistic's about the legality of such action, opens up a whole new game.
Anti-drone drones, or fighter drones? Simple electronic countermeasures? High pressure water jets? Mini barrage balloons?
Magpie , known to FRO vultures so a drone should be no trouble.