Best Whore house

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
Definitely not the best but if you like squalor and don't mind a dose then try the cages in Bombay! (Probably close to to that new town, Mumbai).

"And he squoze and he squoze and a green blob arose!"

No tot for fourteen days and a visit to the very discreet Special Treatment Clinic in Terror (where everyone in the queue knew what you were there for and laughed like fcuk).

Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:
Out of nothing more than pure curiosity, are there such establishments to cater for the womans needs? I mean I know we get a fair deal with vibes, dildo's and all that kind of thing. But nothing truly beats a good back scuttling from a man. So are there places that a woman can visit to get her juices flowing whilst away?????

PM me, i am back in the UK next month........at least you wont have to pay...well you can buy me a few beers

Now theres an offer. A few shandies in return for a scuttling, damn your cheap, I hope your cheapness has no reflection on the quality of your performance lol

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:
Out of nothing more than pure curiosity, are there such establishments to cater for the womans needs? I mean I know we get a fair deal with vibes, dildo's and all that kind of thing. But nothing truly beats a good back scuttling from a man. So are there places that a woman can visit to get her juices flowing whilst away?????

PM me, i am back in the UK next month........at least you wont have to pay...well you can buy me a few beers

Now theres an offer. A few shandies in return for a scuttling, damn your cheap, I hope your cheapness has no reflection on the quality of your performance lol

Absolutly not........the quality of the tongueing you will get is second to non, it will be like a bull dog licking up a kilo of spilt icecream off the floor (achmed does not look like a bulldog) a good hour of that should get you going :lick:

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:
Achmed said:
matlow-mattress said:

Absolutly not........the quality of the tongueing you will get is second to non, it will be like a bull dog licking up a kilo of spilt icecream off the floor (achmed does not look like a bulldog) a good hour of that should get you going :lick:

Not up for a good licking then M-M :naka:

Jacque-le-douste

Lantern Swinger
Asked me if I wanted "Mitt von hund" in Hamburg, put me down for that says I.
Just on the vinegar stroke, she whistles & in rushes a little poodle & licks all round me arse, bloody loverly.
After a rest she asks me if I fancy another go. Are you kidding? bring it on.
Same routine but just as the poodle comes rushing in so does the gestapo.
outcome was I was fined 100 marks, she was fined 200 marks & the bloody dog got his licence endorsed.

Latest Threads