Best Whore house

wet_blobby said:
brigham600 said:
You mean you have to PAY for sex? :)
Yep, it's called marrage. :dwarf:

Cynical but true.

There was a nice little knocking shop called the Dudelsack (Bagpipes) in Elmpt near RAF Brüggen many years ago, but it got knocked down and is now a car park. I am told that the ladies were good and cheap, of course I have no personal knowledge of this establishement.

I went to the one in the next village.

REEPERBAHN HAMBURG!!

It's well worth the 8 hours closed up at specials to get there. There is a street that runs off the reeperbahn that has big red panels at each end to stop you seeing up. I can't recall the name of the street but every shop window is full of lovely ladies!

Louisiana bar in Valparaiso
Waikiki in Accra Ghana
A couple of places in Recife that I can't think of the names of

............allegedly of course

There used to be a good area in Antwerp as well and it was just under the bridge near where you berth. Some gorgeous women along that bit of road. ;-)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
wet_blobby said:
Whore house?? There was a whole village dedicated to the art in curaceo, I think it was state run as well, for people to "pay back" money owed to the govt. Cant remember what it was called though....never having gone there obviously.
'Campo Allegro' (or 'Camp Legover' to Ships' Companies)... :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brigham600 said:
There used to be a good area in Antwerp as well and it was just under the bridge near where you berth. Some gorgeous women along that bit of road. ;-)
Actually Antwerp has two red light districts - one by the docks and the other just off the top of the main drag. Apparently... :oops:

Cagliari in Sardinia down by the docks. Never actually went there as the MO told us all the girls were loaded with pox etc and penicillin wouldn't help. Still they did a lively trade with matelots of various nations--- I am told.

BusterQuin said:
Waikiki in Accra Ghana
A couple of places in Recife that I can't think of the names of

Accra, FFS! And Jimmy's in Sierra Leone, now that required dedication and true fearlesness. I'm not that brave!

brigham600 said:
brigham600 Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 am Post subject: Re: Best Whore house

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about 'The Cages' in Izmir or the Florida Bar in Mombers.

Are you following me????????????? Been there done that, got the wig

BusterQuin said:

yeah i remember that one

you could work behind the bar and give out free drinks, girls were lovely and they also offered a buy 1 get 1 free

again allegedly

sure there was another right beside it called the california bar

Redsailor

Lantern Swinger
Wet_Blobby wrote

Whore house?? There was a whole village dedicated to the art in curaceo, I think it was state run as well, for people to "pay back" money owed to the govt. Cant remember what it was called though....never having gone there obviously.
I remember it well. It was run on behalf of Royal Dutch Shell for the merchant seamen on the 'Mosquito Fleet', the small tonnage tankers that regularly ran shuttles between the oil fields at Lake Maracaibo, Venezuela and the refinery at Willemstad, Curacao. It was called 'Happy Valley' and certainly lived up to its name until you inevitably caught a full house. There were some rather virulent strains of doses down there that just laughed at penicillin in the late 50's and early 60's. Thank Christ they finally discovered streptomycin lol.

Red Sailor

Redsailor

Lantern Swinger
REEPERBAHN HAMBURG!!

It's well worth the 8 hours closed up at specials to get there. There is a street that runs off the reeperbahn that has big red panels at each end to stop you seeing up. I can't recall the name of the street but every shop window is full of lovely ladies
It was the Winkel Strasse (Shop Street) and a lot of those girls looked like they just stepped out of Playboy magazine didn't they? This second post on the subject must give the impression that I was a regular patron of state-run knocking shops. All true I'm afraid but what happy days they were ....Wonder if it is still open for business? lol

Red Sailor

Quite a while since I've had the pleasure of visiting one but Camp Allegro (Curacao) was the most memorable probably followed by the Eros Centre (Hamburg). Hamburg was also the first place I ever saw a live sex show (+ audience participation) - must be the funniest sight ever watching some of your mess mates on stage trying to perform with some ugly german whoerrrrs