Best Whore house

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I too have had enough of the gash topics so I'll have a stab at starting this one because I'm bored. And don't any of you snaggy fcukers deny having a favorite.

What's the best whore house in the world? I like Blue Moon in Montevideo, you handpick your goods and then get a room with a karaoke set and sofas with a waiter service. Once your drunk as fcuk and run out of songs to sing they drive you off to a hotel, genius. You get free nibbles if you go back as a familiar face too. Happy days.

2. Great but not karioke.....As for whore houses try Pattaya. Ididnt.

3. Black Angus in San Juan. Tip top whore house. Cheap wets, pretty girls, invariably get pick pocketed and then if you are really lucky they mistake you for a septic when you leave the joint and then zip your back with a machette.

Fcucking good run!

IDOITDEEPER

4. The Big C was shut in Belize, so we found another one. Unfortunately I was too pissed to get the name.

There were lots of kids of varying hues running about, much to our amazement. We didn't fancy any of the whores, as they looked well worn, so the four of us asked one how much it would be to take us all on at once, but she thought we were too perverted and told us to fcuck off.
    Honestly, I ask you!

Anyway, one of the lads picked a fight with a bunch of Rockapes,so we joined in on their side when they decided to give him a spanking, as he deserved it for his cheek.

Good run!

5. Ditto^ until it burned down, then it was Joe's by the main gate...:)
    Then there's the mini hotel in St Thomas, or as we used to tell the cabby in Acapulco..."uuup theeee hilllll", to a government run institution, had to wait for the traffic light at the main entrance to turn green...Lol

6. What's a Whore House???

SF

7. Raul's Rose Garden, APC Belize. Sunk to the nuts, for a cheap digital watch. :money:

8. It's where submariners go to wash up.....Lol....

9. Golden Moon in Mauritus. 10 rupees for leg over and chips.

10. Florida Bar
    Rio
    :)

Erm, so i'm told
    :D

11. Island Girls, Barrio Barrito, The Phillipines. Excellent bar in front, nice girls in the back ( so I heard) and a waterfront location!

12. Don't forget "Muff Divers" Jack. :thumright:

13. 007 bar in Port of Spain Trinidad. That was about 16 years ago. Anyone know if it is still there?

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Whore house?? There was a whole village dedicated to the art in curaceo, I think it was state run as well, for people to "pay back" money owed to the govt. Cant remember what it was called though....never having gone there obviously.

15. Rattlesnake Dubai

Classroom 1 & 2 Pataya

Pataya.

Mumbai...Lots of nice run Ghetto hotel knocking shops, cheap as fcuk and some nice looking bints as well.

Seaview hotel, Dubai

The legend that is the York, Dubai

The Whole of vietnam.

Marselles. not so cheap french ho's some stuna's mind

16. You mean you have to PAY for sex? :)

17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Yep, it's called marrage. :dwarf:

18. Neptune wrens block in the 70's
    geoff(ers) :nemo:

19. With this method you know what you are getting, look Paul McCartney...he could have had thousands of goodlooking Hookers for what he's going to pay Heather Mills............perhaps brigham you ve paid for it and dont realise it :tp: