Best things "Stolen/Borrowed" whilst drunk

1979 DRYAD bunch of us took the chocks away from the old Sea Vixen Fighter outside the admin block got caught by the Reggies trying to manouvre the fecker into the village pub car park

scousesubmariner

Lantern Swinger
seenoffteefcuk said:
A 4ft x 4ft(really heavy and quite a beutiful piece i might add) tri service badge of the wall of a british legion club.
when awoken by regys tried to deny it even though it was at rest at the bottom of my pit
luckily everyone saw the funny side of it and i was just made to put it back up which in its own way was quite a comedy of errors me being only 5 ft 6 and not remembering how i got it down from its 8 ft perch.

when was this mate?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
In Deutschland Uber Alles, there was so much you just had to steal. There were three of us in a four man room and it looked like the V&A museum with all the tat we had nicked. We had Gasthaus signs, a mahoosive plant pot (i have no idea where from), two bikes and a life size cardboard cut out of David Hasselhof. Thievery from the Hun was the norm. However, we did sometimes take from our own. I got done one night for coming in pissed, nicking the fire pickets barrow and setting off the alarm. I was only caught because in my drunken state, i thought hiding the bloody thing in my room was the choice of Champions.

One fine morning, a few of us came in hammered to find an RMP vehicle parked by the side of the guardroom. We pulled the lights off and raided the inside of it, nicking anything that wasn't screwed down. Serves 'em right, the monkey bastards.

However, the chief of nicking shiny things went to my mate Beaky. This bloke would, without fail, steal a bike from up town to save himself the taxi fare, and deposit them all around camp. Sadly, Beaky was killed under suspicious circumstances and his kit was sent home to the UK. A few of us went to his funeral and i got talking to his mum. "I never knew he was into fitness that much" said she to me at the piss up after the service. "What do you mean?" i asked. "Well", she said "When we opened his MFO boxes (of which there were a few), he had four bikes". Interesting. She also made a comment about some films she had developed of which the contents appeared to be various cocks and arses.

Stirling

Banned
stan_the_man said:
1979 DRYAD bunch of us took the chocks away from the old Sea Vixen Fighter outside the admin block got caught by the Reggies trying to manouvre the fecker into the village pub car park

That is a fair trek down the back lane to The Beast Stan with a plane in tow. :D

Latest Threads