Best shoe polish for HMS Raliegh

Sumo

War Hero
I know this is probably a stupid question, but what shoe polish is best to take with me to Raliegh?
I've heard it said there is no such thing as a stupid question, I beg to differ.
British Home Stores own brand is best, take foot wear to shop as they provide a colour matching service, hope this helps, good luck with your bulling.
Anymore important questions please ask, we are here to help.

I've heard it said there is no such thing as a stupid question, I beg to differ.
British Home Stores own brand is best, take foot wear to shop as they provide a colour matching service, hope this helps, good luck with your bulling.
Anymore important questions please ask, we are here to help.
Best of luck with that.
The company went into admin 2 years ago and closed all shops.

Best of luck with that.
The company went into admin 2 years ago and closed all shops.
You've ruined the fun of everyone in Guzz now, watching Sumo knocking on the door and peering through the window of the Guzz branch, patiently waiting for the doors to open for the last two years :)

You've ruined the fun of everyone in Guzz now, watching Sumo knocking on the door and peering through the window of the Guzz branch, patiently waiting for the doors to open for the last two years :)
I wondered what Phil G was up to, he said he would be ok, sunning himself on his boat
:p

OP's opening remark did it for me!!!
Glad I was looking after my 19 month grand daughter. I asked her and she said it was. Leelaaaaadenanaples!!!!!!
Sounded ok to me!!!

^Regrets @Ginfizz?

Mai non ami, be assured that sometimes ANY polish will just have to do:

Our midsummer Torpex off Wester Ross concluded much earlier than planned resulting in an unexpected opportunity for a few hours ashore (Rig Run). 'Twas therefore announced that our accompanying Tender would pick up those off watch in ten minutes - resulting in frantic scramblings for a splash & a dash.

At that time the only footwear I had aboard was an aged but comfortable pair of steaming bats. As they were worn down to bare leather in most places the only polish anyone could locate was liberally & hurriedly applied with just seconds to spare.

Stepping out onto the casing in the early evening's brilliant sunshine those now flash bats caused a quite chuckle from the Jimmy...With a gleam in his eye he praised me for making an effort, even though it was with brown polish!

As the little sparrow would have sung: Non, je ne regrette rien

Doesn't matter on the make of polish, black, boots for the polishing of, it'll still take forever to bull them to required gloss. Cherry Blossom, spit and very soft yellow duster should get your juices flowing within a week. Now don;t be disheartened that nothing seems to happen for about a week cos suddenly the gloss will appear as like magic and you will then need only a few minutes a day maintenance, :cool:

^Regrets @Ginfizz?

Mai non ami, be assured that sometimes ANY polish will just have to do:

Our midsummer Torpex off Wester Ross concluded much earlier than planned resulting in an unexpected opportunity for a few hours ashore (Rig Run). 'Twas therefore announced that our accompanying Tender would pick up those off watch in ten minutes - resulting in frantic scramblings for a splash & a dash.

At that time the only footwear I had aboard was an aged but comfortable pair of steaming bats. As they were worn down to bare leather in most places the only polish anyone could locate was liberally & hurriedly applied with just seconds to spare.

Stepping out onto the casing in the early evening's brilliant sunshine those now flash bats caused a quite chuckle from the Jimmy...With a gleam in his eye he praised me for making an effort, even though it was with brown polish!

As the little sparrow would have sung: Non, je ne regrette rien
:D:D