Best ships to deploy on

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Hi I want to ask what’s the best ship to deploy on in your opinion?
Shipmate,
You have literally piecemeal all your questions on the SEA branch over the last 24 hrs, like you have just found the RN. Use the search engine and direct these questions to your careers advisor. They will be able to answer most of your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J2511023

Midshipman
Shipmate,
You have literally piecemeal all your questions on the SEA branch over the last 24 hrs, like you have just found the RN. Use the search engine and direct these questions to your careers advisor. They will be able to answer most of your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know lol sorry if it’s annoying

slim

War Hero
The best ships to deploy on are the civie cruise liners. They go to interesting placec and the food I am informed is fantastic.
For some reason though I kept putting them down as preference drafts nasty old drafty ignored them. :(

Seadog

War Hero
I’ve been told MCMVs are like a giant lads holiday? Any truth in that?
Some lads are small. Some lads are lassies. In Hunt Class ‘the lads’ live at the pointy end. It’s bumpy.

Holiday? There’s work , Senior Rates and Officers that gets in the way of ‘lads’ spending their wages

repoman

War Hero
Best ship? One where the killick of the mess doesn’t put up with junior acting probationary assistant annoying OD pratts asking stupid questions.