Best places visited while serving?

I had a small ships run-ashore in Kinlochbervie, one of the best runs I've ever had. Nearly everyone in the village came to the pub and we pretty much drank it dry.
best- i have enjoyed Rio de Janeiro, New York, Seychelles or Mombasa the most.

Worst- 'Djiboutiful', with honourable mentions to every 'dry' Arab country I've visited.

Book Reviewer
Never overlook the UK, places like Bristol, Falmouth and Middlesborough spring to mind, it doesn't matter where you go its what you make of it.
San Francisco, San Diego, Acapulco, Barbados, Malta, Gibraltar, Bergen, Copenhagen, Charleston-South Carolina, Fort Lauderdale, Cape Canaveral, Florida Keys, Malta, Gibraltar, Haakonsvern, Tenerife, Sao Vincente, Haifa-Israel, Hull, Birkenhead, Ipswich, Nassau, Andros Island (10 week loan draft), Corfu (x 3),
Falmouth (Stingray trials), every tiny island in just about every Loch in Scotland, Brest, someplace in Spain
where we went to a bullfight, up the pole, San Carlos water, Bermuda......and any place else that I got to go to for free.

I never got to go to Singapore or Oz - which I'm thoroughly pissed off about. Maybe when I retire I'll give 'em a go.

p.s. By my reckoning, I went to Gibraltar approximately 55 times in 22 years. Anyone top that?

I've always liked Gib but one of the best was Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our hotel even put on a leaving party for us.

Karachi was the worst although Alexandria wasn't much better, just didn't smell as bad!
Andros (AUTEC) in the Bahamas, a beach bar and a beach like a Bounty advert, only had 24 hrs there.
Although Cocoa Beach during "Mid Spring Break" was --------- Ooo spoiled for choice.
Liverpool in the UK.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Blue Jokes 0
S Miscellaneous 0
PartTimePongo History 87