Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Best Nicknames

:toilet: (CID Officer)
---------------------------------
A couple of Met guys I know, PC Copper, 'Constable Copper' ............ PC Tenten with a shoulder number given to him of '1010', so in court he introduced himself as PC 1010 Tenten. (Tentententen) :tp:

:toilet: Another Met Copper who used to walk about looking like a fckin vagrant and smelt like one was known by his oppo's and all the local pond life alike as .............. 'dogshit' .............

Had an AB on sweepers with us, out in Singers in the 60's who never went ashore, saved up all his L.O.A. etc, so he could buy himself a car,
when he got back to the U.K. He was affectionately known as "The Eternal Flame ", as he never went out.

A stoker on Swiftsure who's surname was Stott....he became known as Grotty Botty Stotty. He changes his name by deed pole....why???
Anyway he changed it to Cole....so naturally he became known as Hum Hole Cole.

Served with a young MEM from Ireland, Surname: Poulaine, nickname "Shit Street" (as in pooh- lane)

Then of course there's Wren Tickle, "Tess".

Wiggy_RN said:
'Shittaye' (shitty) De'ath - still makes me smile (the name not the dabber).

'Smally' Bhoys is another...

Cluskey 'f*ck'

Love the 'smally' Boyes one, on the Iron Duke we had a genny section photo in the Navy News and the MEO who wrote the press release listed the DMEO as LT 'Smally' Boyes amongst the names which went down like a fart in a spacesuit with DMEO

Just a few I can recall

'Jumper' Cross
'Wacker' Payne
'Dragarse' Shufflebottom
'Tin Head Ted' CO had a steel plate in his skull
Midnight and 2359 My coloured oppo from Brum ( Probably cant call him that now)
Sinex He used to get up everyones nose

SELJUK said:
A stoker on Swiftsure who's surname was Stott....he became known as Grotty Botty Stotty. He changes his name by deed pole....why???
Anyway he changed it to Cole....so naturally he became known as Hum Hole Cole.

PMSL! Totally random and meaningless yet still funny as feck!! Totally Jack!! Brilliant.

Shit Facey, a young WEM in the 80's on Superb
Jack Dawes, Chief Tiff on Superb
Circles, a L/S who was once asked how many degrees are there in a circle, replied "depends how big the circle is"!!!
In the 90's on Talent, on a particularly boring patrol, we started a cockney rhyming slang name game, some below;

Lt Cdr Randall, School Boy Sex Scandal
CMEA Andy Prater, Cat Raper
CCMEA George Goult, Battery Volt

Latest Threads