Best ever music video

chieftiff

War Hero
OK, with the availability of that modern wonder You Tube, I was wondering how many people can remember their favourite music video. The idea is that
a) You remember it!
b) You find it on You Tube
c) You post a link to it here so that we can all laugh at your bad taste or revel in the memory.

This isn't my favourite, but certainly one I remember well as a kid so I will start with it:

Duran Duran - Girls on Film

PS, I know it's not Cinema or Drama but thought it could be a laugh!

CT thats all very well mate, but I prefer those that play for enjoyment more than those that play for the money, if you know what I mean :)

chieftiff

War Hero
Lamri said:
CT thats all very well mate, but I prefer those that play for enjoyment more than those that play for the money, if you know what I mean :)
I'm pretty sure Gary enjoys it (and the money) but I know what you mean, the "guitar kid song" is on my MP3 player, that's what it was called when I was bluetoothed it!!!!

Father figure by George Michael . We had a video tape on board with only that on it the song got on your tits after a while but Linda Evangelista scantily clad when on a 13 weeker helped the imagination no end.

It is on you-tube but dont know how to link it. please advise.Web Page Name

Topstop said:
It is on you-tube but dont know how to link it. please advise.
Find it on YouTube and play it.
While it is playing, right click (once) on the writing in your address bar, this will highlight it. Then left click on "copy".

Come to this site and start writing your reply/post etc.
Once you have started writing, click on the "Preview" button next to "Submit".

To place a nice linky in your post, when you are at the point in your post where you would like to put it, left click on the little globe with a wing on it (it is next to the envelope on the top row). That will open a little box asking for the address to the site. Right click in the box and left click on "Paste".
Press OK and in the next box, you can write something for the link to be called. Click OK again and thats it! :)

chieftiff

War Hero
Topstop, like this George Michael

The easy way is to just copy the url tag in the box to the right of the video and paste it into your post. To make it look posh just type: [url = the URL here] A Nifty title[/ url] but without any spaces or the quotation marks. Or alternatively do as Lamri says above :hockey:

I,ve always been a fan of this, as a video it's brilliant and I am a big Dylan fan: Subterranean Homesick Blues

Topstop said:
Father figure by George Michael . We had a video tape on board with only that on it the song got on your tits after a while but Linda Evangelista scantily clad when on a 13 weeker helped the imagination no end.

It is on you-tube but dont know how to link it. please advise.Web Page Name
Thanks

toejam

Lantern Swinger
toejam said:
please watch this all the way through if you like stuff that F*ucks withyou head... i found it quite funny in some places

APHEX TWIN tee hehehehe!

sorry to keep going on but i just watched it again albeit quite drunk on mango liquor but i still cant stop laughing at the bit were the weird skinny manthing screams right into the old lady's face!!!

More inspired by Bergen's thread on the International Forum: "Damn Ruskies" than by any means my favourite, although I wouldn't say no to any of these girls! :thumright:

Damn HOT Ruskies

I know its probably morally wrong to enjoy listening to any songs sung on the European Political Popularity Contest (officially titled the European Song Contest) but its worth a watch. :w00t:

Booty. Some norks too.
Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back

Sage advice.
Chris Rock -No Sex In The Champagne Room

First outing for Nick park et al
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Enough to make you get a rail warrant.
Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

Skeletons at it.
Chemical brothers - Hey boy hey girl

Visuals enough to make you hurl.
Stakker - Stakker Humanoid

Snoop protests his innocence (sure snoop, it went off in your hand right)
Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case

Dre is not happy.
Dr. Dre feat. Eminem-Forgot About Dre

Im the one at fault. (story of our lives, eh)
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit

You always think that you are right........
Linkin Park - Pts.OF.Athrty

EDIT: enticements added...

Power tools. Bikinis. Hit it!!
Benny benassi - Satisfaction

Evil Pierrot
David Bowie - Ashes to ashes

Spanking. Miniskirts.
Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name

Armadillos! Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside (sharif don't like it)
The Clash - Rock The Casbah

Michel Gondry animation
Keane - Bedshaped

Stuff changes
Keane - Everybody's Changing

Politicians, uncle sam, the bomb etc.
The Jam - Going Underground

Kids throwing shapes
Missy Elliott - Gossip Folks

Steve Strange. He is.
Visage - Fade to Grey

Awful song, but who was listening.
Sabrina Salerno - Boys

Pompeii, not Pompey
Siouxsie and the Banshees - cities in dust

Weezer almost get killed by baby animals.
Weezer - Island In The Sun

Bernie Rhodes Knows! Dont argue.... (Why must you record my phone calls?)
The Specials - Gangsters

Mutants, or is it just Joannas..?
Blondie- Atomic

One for the dockers.....
Blondie - Union city blue