Best Establishment Bop

There is an argument between myself and a workmate as to which establishment had/has the best bop I think Nelson had the best he thinks Collingrad. What do you think ???

I learnt to drive at RAF St Athans, so I went to a few of their bops.
The Crabs used to bus in the women from the Valleys, known as the Valley Commando.

A truly fearsome sight when sober!

(Which luckily only happened once.)

slim said:
jungle_jim said:
any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
There's a song about four and twenty nurses from Inverness. Oh no, I remember. It was "virgins". Not the same thing at all. :grin:

wardmaster said:
slim said:
jungle_jim said:
any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
There's a song about four and twenty nurses from Inverness. Oh no, I remember. It was "virgins". Not the same thing at all. :grin:
Don't think there were any virgin nurses from Inverness. Plenty of sailors on defaulters for being adrift next day though :sad:

wardmaster said:
the RNH JRs' Club is no more. Sob!Sob! :sad:
What????Dont tell me its been pulled down?After all the money i spent in the bloddy thing i ought to own it!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
Stillabunting said:
Mercury's bops where unbeatable...worth coming back early of weekend for the Sunday ones :lol:
Especially when we were victualled in Soberton Towers,the Nunnery never held a candle to us lot (sic)
MH
xx

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
morsehorse said:
Stillabunting said:
Mercury's bops where unbeatable...worth coming back early of weekend for the Sunday ones :lol:
Especially when we were victualled in Soberton Towers,the Nunnery never held a candle to us lot (sic)
MH
xx
I was only thinking about the Mercury bops last night, wife asked why I was smiling, just pleased to be here says I. Only Submariner up there on a killicks course, all that studying was tiring :wink: :wink: