Best Establishment Bop

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by deano, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is an argument between myself and a workmate as to which establishment had/has the best bop I think Nelson had the best he thinks Collingrad. What do you think ???
  2. HMS Cochrane - would beat any of them lame arsed pompey bases if was not a call centre these days....
  3. I learnt to drive at RAF St Athans, so I went to a few of their bops.
    The Crabs used to bus in the women from the Valleys, known as the Valley Commando.

A truly fearsome sight when sober!

(Which luckily only happened once.)
  4. The NAAFI aka The Ranch house Southsea always used to be good for trapping, but thats long gone.
  5. Sultan senior rates, only about 10 women ever went compared to about 70 crusty old boys, trapped every time!
  6. Haslar for very obvious reasons!! :wink:
  7. any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
  8. What, the MAs. :wink:
  9. How did you guess? :lol:
  10. Isn't Hasler full of asylum seekers?
  11. Mercury's bops where unbeatable...worth coming back early of weekend for the Sunday ones :lol:
  12. No idea, haven't been there since 1992
  13. Nah! That's just along the road. And the RNH JRs' Club is no more. Sob!Sob! :sad:
  14. Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
  15. There's a song about four and twenty nurses from Inverness. Oh no, I remember. It was "virgins". Not the same thing at all. :grin:
  16. Don't think there were any virgin nurses from Inverness. Plenty of sailors on defaulters for being adrift next day though :sad:
  17. What????Dont tell me its been pulled down?After all the money i spent in the bloddy thing i ought to own it!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  18. Especially when we were victualled in Soberton Towers,the Nunnery never held a candle to us lot (sic)
  19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I was only thinking about the Mercury bops last night, wife asked why I was smiling, just pleased to be here says I. Only Submariner up there on a killicks course, all that studying was tiring :wink: :wink: