Best Establishment Bop

deano

Badgeman
There is an argument between myself and a workmate as to which establishment had/has the best bop I think Nelson had the best he thinks Collingrad. What do you think ???
 
I learnt to drive at RAF St Athans, so I went to a few of their bops.
The Crabs used to bus in the women from the Valleys, known as the Valley Commando.

A truly fearsome sight when sober!

(Which luckily only happened once.)
 

slim

War Hero
The NAAFI aka The Ranch house Southsea always used to be good for trapping, but thats long gone.
 

slim

War Hero
jungle_jim said:
any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
 
slim said:
jungle_jim said:
any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
There's a song about four and twenty nurses from Inverness. Oh no, I remember. It was "virgins". Not the same thing at all. :grin:
 

slim

War Hero
wardmaster said:
slim said:
jungle_jim said:
any bob that had the bus loads of nurses from Elgin
Problem was if you trapped a nurse from Inverness it was a long way back next day :smile:
There's a song about four and twenty nurses from Inverness. Oh no, I remember. It was "virgins". Not the same thing at all. :grin:
Don't think there were any virgin nurses from Inverness. Plenty of sailors on defaulters for being adrift next day though :sad:
 

andym

War Hero
wardmaster said:
the RNH JRs' Club is no more. Sob!Sob! :sad:
What????Dont tell me its been pulled down?After all the money i spent in the bloddy thing i ought to own it!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
 

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
Stillabunting said:
Mercury's bops where unbeatable...worth coming back early of weekend for the Sunday ones :lol:
Especially when we were victualled in Soberton Towers,the Nunnery never held a candle to us lot (sic)
MH
xx
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
morsehorse said:
Stillabunting said:
Mercury's bops where unbeatable...worth coming back early of weekend for the Sunday ones :lol:
Especially when we were victualled in Soberton Towers,the Nunnery never held a candle to us lot (sic)
MH
xx
I was only thinking about the Mercury bops last night, wife asked why I was smiling, just pleased to be here says I. Only Submariner up there on a killicks course, all that studying was tiring :wink: :wink:
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top