Best day EVER!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rolotp, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After being told last week it would be another 6 months until I get to Raleigh, I got a phone call this morning to say someone had dropped out and would I like to join the Navy on the 27th June!!!!
    I knew this could happen, but I didn’t think it would happen to me!

I am so excited! I have 2 weeks to really work on my fitness and get myself ready. I like that as Im a worrier and this way I don’t have time to get worried, I just have to get on with it.

Thanks to everyone on here for all your help with the joining process, Im so excited to finally get in the mob! :)

2. Jammy bugger :p Congratulations mate!

3. Yeah, congratulations buddy. If only they'd ring me and say 'you are going tomorrow'. Really pleased for you. As ruby said......Jammy Bugger. Pass some of that luck onto the England Team please

4. You've managed to get in to the last entry of the term. Next entry after yours is in September.

2 weeks is plenty of time to worry. Best of luck.

5. Cheers guys.
    Stuff like this never happens to me! Such a shock, I think Ive only just stopped shaking! lol

Cant wait to get down there and get started, its been a long 12 month wait! :)

6. Best of luck to you. Enjoy !

7. Its all in your own hands now buddy. Best of luck and do your best. Let us all know how ya get on when you are finished.

8. Rolotp

I am so very pleased for you! How exciting!

9. Just noticed you are going for MA. Great choice for branch :D

10. how long have you been waiting?

11. Remember every day is an adventure,every pay check a bonus and every meal a banquet!
    Live the dream!

12. Don't dream it!

I thought I'd add that little bit on to yours :lol:

13. Just over 12 months. I did my RT test on the 1st June last year.

Thanks everyone for your kind words :)

14. Scab-lifters are go!!

Enjoy

15. Congratulations buddy, hope it all goes well for you!

16. Bet you get more seatime than i did!Good luck.

17. Good Luck!!

Sure you will do better then Derby next season! :lol:

18. :D :D :D :D

19. OI! Derby will get promoted next season (crosses fingers!!)
    I say this every season though! nevermind the hopes there!!! :)

thanks to everyone for your kind words. I'm still bouncing off the walls, but its starting to sink in. I have a to do list as long a Peter Crouch's trousers!!

:)

20. Awesome! Best of luck. Enjoy every minute you lucky git! :D