Best Christmas Prezzy for the Other Half

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This advert from a garden centre catalogue ....

Trouble is, it's over £40 !!!!!!!!

Anyone else got any stunning ideas fro their OH's? (axes, hammers, baseball bats etc disallowed)
  2. [​IMG]

£ 4.99
  3. Freedom? - priceless..
  4. Both my kids are eagerly looking forward to receiving AIR GUITARS from Father Xmas.

5. Think I'll get her the new socket set I want
  6. [​IMG]

Buy her one of these to help with the chores.
  7. Humph - No gratitude;

Bought her a new Chair last Christmas but she wouldn't let me plug it in....

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

9. You cruel bastard
  10. [​IMG]

I hope that's still your sig witsend and not one of her pressies or we won't be seeing you for the New Year.
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Stix, your showing the Corps up there fella, standards....tsk.

Crate of wife beater, kebab and a thank you is the least a woman can do to say thank you for her bootie finding his way home most nights. :wink:
  12. I just stop beating her quite so hard through the festive season. The smile peaking through her toothless grid, and the drying of her eyes for the first time in 11 months and 3 weeks is a picture to behold.

All bets are off if she makes a soft roast potato
  13. I was thinking of giving her a pearl neckess.

And maybe matching earings a short while after.
  14. A pair of smaller shoes so that she can get closer to the kitchen sink.
  15. A new pair of undies.

16. Yo, Acomb bros, don't gimme that jive. All us bro's in the hood need bigger Kelvin's to accommodate the love root dig? :roll: :wink:
  17. Are you a fcuking detective ?, how did you know I live in Acomb chav central.

You have come up here to see your offspring and decided to stalk me you cnut, I bet you had lookouts yesterday to see where the B&Q van was dropping off the soundproofing gear.

Good job I am busy with the installation otherwise I would come and find you, yeah I am an ex-boxer too and should we ever meet I will take great delight in tearing your head off and shitting down your neck.
  18. Its elementary my dear Stirling.
    You explained about the "chavs" in the attic in one post. You described the area as a council estate in another and the proximity to the disused railway track.
    Not being full of shite, I did tell you that I was a frequent visitor to your 20 and you had but to ask why but did not.
    My son lived in York for 5 years until I had my heart attack and being poor rented in the more reasonable rent areas.
    SIMPLES 8O :D :wink:

And now you have gone back on the offer of a meal and instigated a death threat.
    Is this because I am black, :roll: :wink: honky
  19. PM's numpty bollox.