Best Chav Magazines

StixJimboRM said:
How about this one?

But who reads it out to them?

Social W**ker? Probation Officer? ASBO Brief? 'Uman Rites Counsellor?

I shall send my Burberry Linining (sans Pee Doo and buttons) back to HM Gubbermint in protest.

Digusted, of Baffins Bridge.

Portlingseaside.

PS A Nice Mrs you have there, W'enda. Or she was last commish...

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Do you think a jury would look on me with sympathy if i went on a random chav hunting spree with a bowie knife, a jerrycan of petrol and some matches? (Assuming i got caught of course)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Blackrat said:
Do you think a jury would look on me with sympathy if i went on a random chav hunting spree with a bowie knife, a jerrycan of petrol and some matches? (Assuming i got caught of course)
Since we're exempt from jury duty, best you start watching the death wish series of flicks.

I would vote for you!!!!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
witsend said:
Blackrat said:
Since we're exempt from jury duty, best you start watching the death wish series of flicks.

I would vote for you!!!!
Wits. I would welcome you input on the chav thread i have just started. I think i may run for Parliament.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
Blackrat said:

I would vote for you!!!!
Wits. I would welcome you input on the chav thread i have just started. I think i may run for Parliament.
Once again I feel compelled to put down my tin of special brew and reply, the force is strong with you brown one. I have already been on google maps and have an plan of which doors to knock on. Once your in, can you claim for 4 tins per week and a bottle of buckie, put down as socializing with the constituents.

Blackrat said:
witsend said:
Blackrat said:

I would vote for you!!!!
Can we see your manifesto, innit bruv

http://www.chavscum-resurrection.co.uk/forum/

Chavscum RR?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Blue Jokes 0
S Miscellaneous 0
Merlin28 Current Affairs 29