Best Brothel

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Sep 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Leading on from another thread,whats the best brothels you have been to?

The two I recall are the Golden Moon in Mauritius and the The Sunshine Bar in Mombasa. ^_^;

2. ..the Golden Moon was a brothel???????????!!!!!!!...never!!..my wife worked there while I was married accompanied , said she "helped" behind the bar...often wondered why she got paid so much........ :threaten:

3. Too many to list

4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Camp Allegro in Curacao, nowhere else comes close.

5. The "Captains Cabin" Singapore city. Prob gone now, or Boogis Street, but had to watch out for the Kai-Tai's.. :afro:

6. Went there too. It was a purpose built campo, run/owned by "Shell" for the Nederlands Antilles workers. The other island "Aruba" used to run a ferry service for people wanting to visit the "Campo"...Happy days. :nemo:

7. Yeaah..Camp-a 'Leg-over'

Curacao circa 1980
    [​IMG]

8. Jungle Bar, Surabaya, Indonesia.
    'Kin 'orrible.

9. tiddlyoggy

d_e
    Surabaya, top run ashore, definitely in my top 5. Wasn't the Miami bar the posh place there?

10. Gotta be honest, I was pished. But there weren't a lot that looked posh.......

11. tiddlyoggy

This place was out of town, in the 'burbs if I recall. Got big eats thrown in.

12. Definitely out of town. I managed to get the establishment owner to pay for my cab back to the ship...

13. What; no plates?

14. It's been a long time, but I seem to recall spending some time at the Black Angus in Puerto Rico, back in the days when I still did "that sort of thing" that is. :thumright:

15. What are you doing posting in here!!
    Eeeeuuuuwwwww!!

:D
    ;)

16. I'll have you know Lamri that I have a very chequered history, I used to be quite a little fanny rat in my youth..... :thumright:

17. Not exactly a brothel but Gobblers' Gulch in HK was an interesting place to visit. In the grounds of St John's Cathedral in Garden Road, the ladies would fight each other to get their laughing gear round it.
    Care was needed though as, not being well-lit. some RAMC corporal might grab his chance and any other bits he could get his hands on.

18. 69 bar in Recife in Brazil.Two big "Gone with the Wind" stairways with a hundred beds top and bottom with a great cheap bar and restaurant in the middle with a band.
    Sort of lost it for the two weeks we were there,ended up stony broke and in debt but with a happy smile knowing that when we reached Simonstown I was flying home for demob in time to see the '66 World cup.
    Good year that one was.

19. 69 bar in Recife in Brazil.Two big "Gone with the Wind" stairways with a hundred beds top and bottom with a great cheap bar and restaurant in the middle with a band.
    Sort of lost it for the two weeks we were there,ended up stony broke and in debt but with a happy smile knowing that when we reached Simonstown I was flying home for demob in time to see the '66 World cup.
    Good year that one was.

20. Jolos Bar, top end of the strip in Olongapo, Subic Bay.