Best £10 I have ever spent

At the weekend I went to Asda to get some bits and bobs and there were some firemen washing cars for charity. I was going to give £5 - after all I am a girlie and my car is immaculate - however when this young specimen with biceps and a cheeky grin leant over my windscreen to give it a good wash, I thought it was defo worth an extra £5.

I was grinning like a complete idiot for the rest of the day.

So perhaps you would like to share with the rest of us, what is the best £10 you have ever spent?

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
Probably got his biceps from going to the gym when he was on strike :x or during all his off watch time. Still if it was lady nurses washing my car in rig I'd be paying out too!

icantfly

Lantern Swinger
£10 eh?

There was this Ukranian girl whilst on leave in Dubai.. it was towards the end of the night

Even claimed it back as Incidental Expenses/Missed Meal

Mmm ;)

I can remember spending £10 equivalent in Dutch Antilles Guilders in Camp Allegro in Curaçao, that was pretty memorable for a young RO !!

jambosun said:
Probably got his biceps from going to the gym when he was on strike :x or during all his off watch time. Still if it was lady nurses washing my car in rig I'd be paying out too!
Now now jambosun don't be bitter. Loads of ex-matelots in the Fire Service with and without big biceps

Golly71 said:
jambosun said:
Now now jambosun don't be bitter. Loads of ex-matelots in the Fire Service with and without big biceps
And they don't get much time to go to the gym what with the second jobs ;)

Lamri said:
Golly71 said:
jambosun said:
And they don't get much time to go to the gym what with the second jobs ;)
Nice 1 pal :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
At the weekend I went to Asda to get some bits and bobs and there were some firemen washing cars for charity...
Some concerns:

1. RC shopping in Asda? You've let your standards drop somewhat; I thought you were a Waitrose girl?!

2. Obviously you had cash to spare to give the firemen - I doubt you could carry £10 worth of shopping from Asda; especially the 'Smart Price' stuff! you could feed a family of 5 for a month on £10 at Asda... and the one at Fratton makes Lidl's look like Harrods!

3. Firemen? Don't bother - they're all gay. And I doubt even YOU could turn 'em... FMBs or otherwise...

:twisted:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
You are just jealous that I paid a man to lie across my car! I doubt very much that my little Hyundai would hold your weight!
Hyundai? DEFINITELY an Asda gal... and you know what they say: "The bigger the cushion, the harder the pushin'..." :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well judging by your signature picture of Terry Wogan, I thought perhaps you prefer the larger gentleman?! Or just Irishmen with cheeky grins..?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Blue Jokes 0
S Miscellaneous 0
PartTimePongo History 87