Best £10 I have ever spent

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by rosinacarley, May 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the weekend I went to Asda to get some bits and bobs and there were some firemen washing cars for charity. I was going to give £5 - after all I am a girlie and my car is immaculate - however when this young specimen with biceps and a cheeky grin leant over my windscreen to give it a good wash, I thought it was defo worth an extra £5.

I was grinning like a complete idiot for the rest of the day.

So perhaps you would like to share with the rest of us, what is the best £10 you have ever spent?

2. A young specimen, with biceps?? Cheeky grin?? 10 quid worth of petrol in my car to come and see you I think Rosy :) xx

3. Probably got his biceps from going to the gym when he was on strike :x or during all his off watch time. Still if it was lady nurses washing my car in rig I'd be paying out too!

4. £10 eh?

There was this Ukranian girl whilst on leave in Dubai.. it was towards the end of the night

Even claimed it back as Incidental Expenses/Missed Meal

Mmm ;)

5. £10 on Irish lottery, won over £2000.

6. I can remember spending £10 equivalent in Dutch Antilles Guilders in Camp Allegro in Curaçao, that was pretty memorable for a young RO !!

7. Goodness me Wiggy! Perhaps I should have entitled this thread 'how much have you paid for a whore?'

But thank you for sharing!

8. You did say,

Did you not?!

9. Now now jambosun don't be bitter. Loads of ex-matelots in the Fire Service with and without big biceps

10. And they don't get much time to go to the gym what with the second jobs ;)

11. Nice 1 pal :lol:

12. Six pints of Theakstons XB :)

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Some concerns:

1. RC shopping in Asda? You've let your standards drop somewhat; I thought you were a Waitrose girl?!

2. Obviously you had cash to spare to give the firemen - I doubt you could carry £10 worth of shopping from Asda; especially the 'Smart Price' stuff! you could feed a family of 5 for a month on £10 at Asda... and the one at Fratton makes Lidl's look like Harrods!

3. Firemen? Don't bother - they're all gay. And I doubt even YOU could turn 'em... FMBs or otherwise...

:twisted:

14. You are just jealous that I paid a man to lie across my car! I doubt very much that my little Hyundai would hold your weight!

15. sgtpepperband

Hyundai? DEFINITELY an Asda gal... and you know what they say: "The bigger the cushion, the harder the pushin'..." :wink:

16. No they don't say that, you say that, because you are more well cushioned than the average reggie.

17. sgtpepperband

Well judging by your signature picture of Terry Wogan, I thought perhaps you prefer the larger gentleman?! Or just Irishmen with cheeky grins..?!

18. Rosy, did you get to see the fireman's hose?

19. sgtpepperband

...and what did you buy in Asda? Salami and some buns?!

20. FFS - What is this? Pick on Rosie Day?