Ben McBean: "Everest was a mental challenge"

RadioSilence

Lantern Swinger
That is inspirational! Absolutely amazing! How many people could - or would - ever do that climb, and yet against all odds that man, and all the others in the group, completed it.

Unbelievable!

RadioSilence

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
RadioSilence said:
That is inspirational! Absolutely amazing! How many people could - or would - ever do that climb, and yet against all odds that man, and all the others in the group, completed it.

Unbelievable!
A couple of the blokes at work went on it as support climbers and they had a great time, everyone enjoyed it and I think that they all got something from the experience. Good effort to ALL those involved
They all deserve massive kudo's, that's for sure!

StixJimboRM, I apologise for my lack of attention to detail.

Is this better, 'Marine McBean has shown the qualities of the Commando spirit to an outstanding degree'?

Determination
Courage
Leadership
Cheerfulness
Unselfishness

:wink:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
A couple of the blokes at work went on it as support climbers and they had a great time, everyone enjoyed it and I think that they all got something from the experience. Good effort to ALL those involved
Yep, Seconded. Well done all - just wish they'd stop making me feel so humble. :wink:

finknottle said:
StixJimboRM, I apologise for my lack of attention to detail.

Is this better, 'Marine McBean has shown the qualities of the Commando spirit to an outstanding degree'?

Determination
Courage
Leadership
Cheerfulness
Unselfishness

:wink:
That's the one, I demonstrated Cheerfulness once...