Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Belly's gonna get ya!!!

BuzzMA

I'm 27 and came out of the Navy in March. It's been great doing all the stuff that I've never had time to do before. I've also been doing a lot of catching up with old mates. Lots of partying, womanizing and....erm....drinking. :drunken:

I have let my fitness routine slide and now I am getting a beer belly!!!! I've put on over a stone and it's really pissing me off. On Monday I'm going to turn over a new leaf and cut back on the drink and get fit again.

I miss military life (sad or what?) and I've started wondering about the TA or even going back. Has any one any tips for losing a beer belly getting fit again???

Cheers!

Alright mate, try http://www.menshealth.co.uk/

If you have a question they will answer it, plus there are a lot of people there where fitness is a profession for them, try the forums and there are plenty of other sections to wade through, other than that run. :strong:

BuzzMA said:
I'm 27 and came out of the Navy in March. It's been great doing all the stuff that I've never had time to do before. I've also been doing a lot of catching up with old mates. Lots of partying, womanizing and....erm....drinking. :drunken:

I have let my fitness routine slide and now I am getting a beer belly!!!! I've put on over a stone and it's really pissing me off. On Monday I'm going to turn over a new leaf and cut back on the drink and get fit again.

I miss military life (sad or what?) and I've started wondering about the TA or even going back. Has any one any tips for losing a beer belly getting fit again???

Cheers!

I'm no expert but... HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE PINT POT DOWN AND GOING TO THE GYM.........

Latest Threads