Belly's gonna get ya!!!

I'm 27 and came out of the Navy in March. It's been great doing all the stuff that I've never had time to do before. I've also been doing a lot of catching up with old mates. Lots of partying, womanizing and....erm....drinking. :drunken:

I have let my fitness routine slide and now I am getting a beer belly!!!! I've put on over a stone and it's really pissing me off. On Monday I'm going to turn over a new leaf and cut back on the drink and get fit again.

I miss military life (sad or what?) and I've started wondering about the TA or even going back. Has any one any tips for losing a beer belly getting fit again???

Cheers!

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
BuzzMA said:
I'm 27 and came out of the Navy in March. It's been great doing all the stuff that I've never had time to do before. I've also been doing a lot of catching up with old mates. Lots of partying, womanizing and....erm....drinking. :drunken:

I have let my fitness routine slide and now I am getting a beer belly!!!! I've put on over a stone and it's really pissing me off. On Monday I'm going to turn over a new leaf and cut back on the drink and get fit again.

I miss military life (sad or what?) and I've started wondering about the TA or even going back. Has any one any tips for losing a beer belly getting fit again???

Cheers!
I'm no expert but... HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE PINT POT DOWN AND GOING TO THE GYM.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 18
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 27
Lingyai The Quarterdeck 13