Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belgium Mong Falls Asleep During Tattoo Procedure

FistFullOfNails

Lantern Swinger
Just found a golden nugget on the intergalactic fun that is the interweb

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926/ns/world_news-weird_news/

"Meeh...I fell asleep!"

Yeh right, more like you were having a post 7 man gangbang nap in which your vaginal wall became pretty much thread bare to your arse canal it's in danger of merging into one shitty-vaginaly-dischargery canal - but no worries, just means more c'ock eh? c'unt.

Serves the b'itch right, there she goes into the tattoo parlor, w'anking every pierced and tat'dman off in sight and strutting her diseased hoop she passes off as a c'unt aroudn and let's one tattooist trigger up her gush canal then goes and falls asleep on the c'unt!

So, the tattoist, quite rightly, tattoo'd a load of s'hitty stars all up and down her face whilst he let his poor alsatian have a go at her thread-bare gusset before waking the b'itch up and charging her extra for the anti biotics the dog is gonna need.

Jack77

War Hero
How the fcuk do you mange to fall asleep while getting your face tattooed? Looking at the state of this creature the only possible answer seems to be a near lethal combination of booze and drugs.

Probably seemed a good idea when she was off her tits, but after coming down she needs to blame someone else, because its never her fault is it?

becky_w_84

Lantern Swinger
She's a lying little bitch! My arse did she fall asleep, tattoos are pretty painful are they not...???

She just hasn't got the guts to tell Daddy that she got what she asked for so she's stooped to blame that poor tattooist

lsadirty

War Hero
How can you fall asleep having a tattoo on such a sensitive area? All of mine fecking hurt, and they were on me arms and legs !!!!!

There was me thinking ity was a military tattoo!

I have always thought those who have those things are lacking up top in the grey matter someplace

FistFullOfNails

Lantern Swinger
You would've thought that when having somethinh as life changing as say, getting your face tattoo'd - she might want to stay awake.

cocksucker.

besides idont think it's possible to sleep while getting tattoo'd anywhere let alone on your fuc'king face! kunt

micky21

Midshipman
fairplay, ive just had 10 hours on a half sleeve, in several sittings mind, i fell asleep for about an hour during a three hour sitting, easy done! :)
Not so much on your face though! ha

Rumrat

War Hero
That's what happened to me then , I must have fell asleep in pinkies, and Johnny Gurkha's and they took advantage of me.

I wonder if they shagged me as well and if I enjoyed it? 8O :oops:

lesbryan

War Hero
Rumrat said:
That's what happened to me then , I must have fell asleep in pinkies, and Johnny Gurkha's and they took advantage of me.

I wonder if they shagged me as well and if I enjoyed it? 8O :oops:
Me too professor rex zeta must have been very gentle so must jessie shaky joe johny ghurka pinky and a few more i could mention .Shes had it done got hame a round of fu4ks off mam and dad and thought il blame tattoist a losd bollocks

Looks like a case for the intrepid detective, Hercule Poirot! ;)

Hillo, I will ernly say this wence. Whert was in those chucolates brought by the Big Booty, for madame, bought from Monsieur Thorntons?

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
If you join the stars up in a certain way there's an arrow pointing to her mouth and "Insert cock here" in Flemmish tat'd on her face.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Andorra, Belgium and The Bahamas to be removed from travel corridors list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with PM Michel of Belgium: 23 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Get Ready For Brexit’ campaign launches in Belgium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Information and events for British citizens in Belgium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium: 12 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMA Martin Shearman introduces himself to UK nationals in Belgium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Belgium during Summer 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM to pay a nation's respects at Armistice Commemorations in Belgium and France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM to visit Belgium and France as part of Armistice commemorations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD submits final Typhoon proposal to Belgium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Burial of 19 unknown British WW1 Soldiers in Ypres, Belgium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Britain and Belgium mark 360th anniversary of the Grenadier Guards MoD News 0
C Recruitment Consultant (€30k pa + OTE) Brussels, Belgium The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P Kenny the Mong Tiger makes a comeback Diamond Lil's 17
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Mong Tiger bites off more than he can chew. Diamond Lil's 4
v8topcat Mong tiger seen in Hampshire Diamond Lil's 4
v8topcat A rival for the mong tiger ? Diamond Lil's 7
Blackrat Return of the Emperor Mong Diamond Lil's 21
2_deck_dash Shitting Nazi vs Mong Tiger. Diamond Lil's 24
BillyNoMates Urinevision Mong Contest Diamond Lil's 10
thereverend Mong Tiger Diamond Lil's 58
T Use of the word 'Mong' on RR Site Issues 51
RonJeremy Jacko looking for a mong Diamond Lil's 79
SS-super-stoker Computer mong needs help Bloody Computers 33
MoD_RSS Nation falls silent for Remembrance Sunday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spotlight falls on Gallipoli memorial as restoration work completed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax gap falls to lowest recorded rate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation falls silent to mark VE 75 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK sees record employment as unemployment falls below 4 per cent MoD News 0
soleil BBC: "Sailor Falls Into Water From HMS Diamond in Pompey" The Fleet 6
soleil Telegraph: "A Fighter Falls Prey To Politics" The Fleet Air Arm 14
finknottle When the axe falls Current Affairs 2
R077 Teen falls down manhole whilst texting Diamond Lil's 17
diver_dan mobiliztion short falls Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 23
slim Homeowner arrested after the burglar he confronted falls 30f Diamond Lil's 73
slim Drunk Falls Asleep On Railway Track Diamond Lil's 15