Behaviour of HMS Cornwall Crew in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats right "TheManInTheMiddle" those same Right Wing Americans who told us that Saddam had WMD, posed an immediate threat to the Middle East. Lied to the world for a War for oil, and who has profited, American Oil and Contractor companies, those who rather cunningly have links to the Executive.

Those same Right Wing Americans who are more than Happy to be able to buy British Companies and other companies throughout the world, but they will not allow a foreigner to buy or own American companies, and you wonder why we care so little for your remarks. Hypocrisy in action.

Please stop proving the American stereotype, the shoot first and then later wonder why there is a major international war on your hands, the actions of the crew may have lost them face, but seriously diverted one of the Potential Iranian aims of causing a war. I know what I would rather, a pointless war with countless deaths, or the minor embarrassment of being told to say quite rediculous comments on Iranian TV?

man in the middle. I have been there pal , dont fecking preach to me. I have noticed your posts are all cut and paste ,no doubt you use them on a whole host of other websites. You are using terms that we Brits dont use.So take your extreme right wing ideas and do one. Your wasting your breath here. You being jewish living in Israel should know more than anyone ,that bigoted,rasicm is evil.Please I beg you go away .

PTP sorry to abuse on your forum .

Actually, the long-term prospects are not dim, only the immediate ones. You, ManInMiddle, are not British, and know nothing of the British psyche. The truth is that extremists are in the minority, and in fairness, the majority of the British muslim population are as decent as the majority of Christians. It is the radicals that are causing the racism and the discrimination and by that I mean the radicals on both sides, left and right.

These terrorists will not win, because there will always be more men and women who will take up arms and fight than those who will whinge and surrender. Terrorists don't terrify us, they don't make us cower, they make us angry. They always will and always have.

The IRA have tried to beat us by bombing our cities, and they lost. Al-Quaeda thought they could force us to retreat from Iraq by bombing the tube. They failed. They always have and they always will, because we are British and we won't be frightened easily.

Yes of course Great Britain has never invaded another country for self interest before.

Who has profited? The west has profited. The world needs another 50m barrels of oil a day by 2050 or oil prices will go through the roof and cause Western growth to grind to a halt, and under Saddam that outflow has reduced to a trickle. Saddam also used export credits to bribe UN officials, the French etc, and instead of buying food, bought arms and luxury goods. You know, this same corruption that caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children (allegedly by the left as well) since Iraq had as much leeway to purchase food and medicine as possible, but that was not done. I don't know how the French sleep at night.

Cat got your tongue? How's this next then. The war has been a tremendous drain on American finances, yet they still stick on. Show me how American contractors and "Bush-Halliburton" have earned anywhere near that sum of money they spent, so that the country does not degenerate into total war. If the Americans had fled and left the country to total all-out war, then that would have been the ultimate crime.

Are American companies not being bought by other nations? I could write a long list here, but you're probably too "liberal" with facts anyway. Would you sell BP to the Chinese? That's what happened with Texaco. Would you sell the management of your dockyards to Arabs?

Furthermore, American companies are owned by people from around the world. To say there is a nationalist agenda is to misunderstand the stock market.

And that's it? That's all the criticism you have? I could criticise America better than you.

And the fact that you don't understand anything about military tradition, military honor and the history of the Royal Navy, which others would give their lives up for, shows you're better off not being an officer.

TheManInMiddle said:
I'm sorry, I'm not American, neither British, but I cannot bear to see this kind of absolute cretinism carry on without comment.

Have you not noticed that many of the strident anti-Americans on here are Islamists stirring shit up? Or people who have a grudge towards America, like leftists or even East Europeans?

The last time I noticed, Americans were not the ones carrying on in their mosques in your country saying they will buy and sell you like cattle. Of course, they are the extremist fringe, should be excused! Then how come one comment from one American commentator brought forth such sweeping remarks about Americans in general?

Blaming America for all your ills is lazy, stupid and lazy and typical of a left wing agenda that encourages people not to think but adopt reflexes that make you easier to control.

Racism is bad. Yes it is bad, but anti-racism has gotten so totalitarian in Europe that the police cannot act in entire towns like Malmo or the banelieus of France because they will be accused of racism.

Discrimination is bad. Yes it is bad, but accusations of discrimination has gotten so totalitarian that no one points out that the small proportion of immigrants conduct the majority of rapes and gang rapes in Sweden.

Labelling is bad. Yes it is bad, but how come no one points out that the vast majority of Islamic states come in rock bottom in terms of human rights, education, GDP and scientific thought, and that 75% if not more of conflicts around the world involve Muslims?

The future of Europe is demographic disaster, and it will have to work with America to preserve the values of the West or even to save itself. Yet, for one incident in history, America is forever condemned by people piling onto the leftist bandwagon.

Every Shiite beheaded by a Sunni in Iraq is the fault of an American. Every Sunni shot in the head by a Shiite in Iraq is the fault of an American. The supreme white bwana racial superiority attitude - the Iraqis are not people, they cannot be held accountable for their actions. Everything is America's fault. The ultimate racists - the left.

If Europe is so hot, so virtuous, so moral, so right, why are the long term propects so dim? What did Europe do for Great Britain in the recent incident, it even refused to consider suspending economic ties as a pressure point!

Sure you think the Americans are too warmongering, but save Iraq, what choice did it have in Afghanistan? What choices are there for Iran?

The leftist viewpoint is, we disarm, the rest of the world will follow our moral creed and follow us into lollipop land. Really. Or more likely they will laugh at you and divvy up your international assets?

Iran has shown it is willing to fund both Shiite fighters, Al Qaeda fighters and nationalist fighters like Al Sadr to kill British and American troops. Now what will it do with nukes?

It is the United States that has lost it's way. Governed by an immoral and corrupt administration that most of the American people have already rejected.

The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with WMD, terrorism or 9/11; that's why it took such a concerted effort at misinformation and lies to achieve it. This is an illegal war based on Bush's desire to dominate the energy supplies of the Middle East and to further the territorial ambitions of Eretz Israel.

Your compatriot UG wrote a prescient thread that predicted that someone like you would pop up on here. Even in Texas you would be referred to as a right-wing nut job.

The United States is bankrupt of any moral authority, as indeed are any right-wing idealogues like your good self to pass comment on the actions of the British or their armed forces.

RM

The IRA wants to force Britain to a political solution for what they think is part of their country.

The radical Islamists want to convert or kill you all. Great Britain in their mind is theirs.

So what are you going to do when the time comes? Butcher a whole lot of people like what France did in Paris in the 1970s? What would that do for your international standing and energy policy?

The long term demographics of Europe is horrendous. There will be a quarter less Germans in 2050. The number of Muslims will be 25% in France in 2050. Russia will have 50% Muslims in 2050, and 50% of conscripts will be Muslim by 2015.

Are Muslims bad? No, they are people like you and me, only a tiny fraction are worrisome. But two spoons of aviation oil will poison the entire carrier's water supply if not watched.

It's not about Muslims anyway. It's about leftists creating a crisis of confidence in America to further their own aims. I see the BBC has refused to air a video of a Military Cross winner, since that would give the wrong impression, but has a reporter embedded with the Taliban, which would not give the wrong impression.

You, the British military, are under seige within your own country, but you deign to blame America. The modern day Maginot line.

TheManInMiddle said:
And the fact that you don't understand anything about military tradition, military honor and the history of the Royal Navy, which others would give their lives up for, shows you're better off not being an officer.
Have you ever actually fought for your country? If so, which one?

"Governed by an immoral and corrupt administration that most of the American people have already rejected"

Wrong again. The reason Bush's approval rating is so low, IS THAT HE'S NOT WINNING THE WAR. If Iraq has been pacified by now, his approval ratings would be in the 60% range, and this is absolutely clear. People would now be baying to attack Iran.

Perhaps that would torpedo your opinion of Americans even more, their raw energy and aggression. but I would be rather on the side of people who don't behead school girls from another religion or civilians who dare to speak up against excesses. Americans treat their friends well, see Germany and Japan after the war, but they treat their enemies very violently. I have no problem with that.

The rest of your message is drivel. Because of one incident in a long history, you deign to label America as morally bankrupt, so can I from the multiple incidents, deign to label Islam as the religion of savagery and violence?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
TheManInMiddle said:
"Governed by an immoral and corrupt administration that most of the American people have already rejected"

Wrong again. The reason Bush's approval rating is so low, IS THAT HE'S NOT WINNING THE WAR. If Iraq has been pacified by now, his approval ratings would be in the 60% range, and this is absolutely clear. People would now be baying to attack Iran.

Perhaps that would torpedo your opinion of Americans even more, their raw energy and aggression. but I would be rather on the side of people who don't behead school girls from another religion or civilians who dare to speak up against excesses. Americans treat their friends well, see Germany and Japan after the war, but they treat their enemies very violently. I have no problem with that.

The rest of your message is drivel. Because of one incident in a long history, you deign to label America as morally bankrupt, so can I from the multiple incidents, deign to label Islam as the religion of savagery and violence?
Will someone please ban this idiot? Ta!

man in the middle , I have been there 3 bloody times , so dont preach to me . You are talking rubbish. Your comments are based on opinion and not experience.We lost a muslim soldier in Afganistan 2 months ago . You are wrong you are out of order . Go away

Yes, silence anyone who doesn't agree with the majority. How very leftist. How very liberal.

If anyone of you had punctured my points, instead of insulting me, I would have been silenced willingly. Yet you know they are valid points, I have a valid viewpoint, but you cannot refute me so you aim to silence me.

The ultimate leftist weapon. Coerce or banish.

You call Americans who agree with you to bash Bush as "reasonable" and people who don't agree with you as "unreasonable", simply because they agree or don't agree with your feelings.

How rational. How logical. How's the British value of reserve and calm cogitation?

TheManInMiddle said:
The IRA wants to force Britain to a political solution for what they think is part of their country.

The radical Islamists want to convert or kill you all. Great Britain in their mind is theirs.

So what are you going to do when the time comes? Butcher a whole lot of people like what France did in Paris in the 1970s? What would that do for your international standing and energy policy?

The long term demographics of Europe is horrendous. There will be a quarter less Germans in 2050. The number of Muslims will be 25% in France in 2050. Russia will have 50% Muslims in 2050, and 50% of conscripts will be Muslim by 2015.

Are Muslims bad? No, they are people like you and me, only a tiny fraction are worrisome. But two spoons of aviation oil will poison the entire carrier's water supply if not watched.

It's not about Muslims anyway. It's about leftists creating a crisis of confidence in America to further their own aims. I see the BBC has refused to air a video of a Military Cross winner, since that would give the wrong impression, but has a reporter embedded with the Taliban, which would not give the wrong impression.

You, the British military, are under seige within your own country, but you deign to blame America. The modern day Maginot line.

I couldn't get by in Miami if I didn't Habla Espagnole, California is almost 50% Hispanic, Texas [or occupied Mexico as it is commonly referred to] has a huge Mexican minority. There are 15 million illegal immigrants in the US.

Tens of millions of dollars are being allocated to build fences on the US southern borders but it is too late; you built your Siegfeid Line too late.

Energy policy here is dictated by Riyadh and foreign policy by Tel Aviv.

Corruption is the order of the day. Bush has shredded the Constitution and right-wing adventurism has trashed the reputation of the USA throughout the world.

Don't you dare to lecture this forum on Britain or our armed services. You are emminently unqualified to do either.

RM

"I couldn't get by in Miami if I didn't Habla Espagnole, California is almost 50% Hispanic, Texas [or occupied Mexico as it is commonly referred to] has a huge Mexican minority. There are 15 million illegal immigrants in the US.

Tens of millions of dollars are being allocated to build fences on the US southern borders but it is too late; you built your Siegfeid Line too late.

Energy policy here is dictated by Riyadh and foreign policy by Tel Aviv.

Corruption is the order of the day. Bush has shredded the Constitution and right-wing adventurism has trashed the reputation of the USA throughout the world."

Assertion after assertion. Only assertions.

The leftist education system works well I see. How about some strong evidence of what you're saying?

And Mexicans, what have they got to do with what we're talking? Are you insane?

You're an Emperor penguin with no clothes, all waddle, no game.

Well 2 of my friend were killed less than a year ago In iraq. One had his head clean blown off. I am very very protective of our role in Iraq. Sometimes too protective , the reason for this is because it makes the deaths of all of my pals and fellow servicemen/ women appear to be a waste. I will take comments from people that have been in that situation before not from people that have no idea what its like. You ahve joined up to this site purely to spead your opinion. To be honest I agree with a few bits of your posts however your sole purpose on here is to wind us up.

This site is about discusion ,banter and chit chat. You dont bring any of that to this place.Please leave before you are banned .

Challenge my points. None of you can. All you want to do is sit here and bash America all day long for every perceived ill, feeding on rich morsels from your press. "Oh look friendly fire, the evil Americans..." except that the RAF is "absolutely useless" in the opinion of some of your soldiers and many more lives have been saved by the same Air Force.

You're bullies in the safety of your own forum, and bullies are cowards. You attack America because it is a soft target who never fights back against their "friends" the Brits. In 40 years time I would like to see your politicians criticise countries like China the same way. Then we'll see what it means to be smacked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The Gash Barge 28
Good_CO Site Issues 11
OSLO Current Affairs 26