Beer is good for you?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Nov 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:


    Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

    The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

    Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

    At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

    Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.
    For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

    For a video to see how beer works click here:
  2. BEER
    Helps ugly people to get sex....
  3. So thats how Higs managed to make love to all those French tarts then. Plied them with white wine and Kronenburg. :)
  4. As explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers. One
    afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his
    buddy Norm. Here’s how it went:

    “Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as
    fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the
    slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural
    selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and
    health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the
    weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
    fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know,
    kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain
    cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
    That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.â€
  5. Nice one hig, made me laugh. I think most of us have been there remember grab a gronk nights?
  6. Remember... Sometimes it was the only way to trap...
  7. Been there , nice one Higs , memories , I'm off to the club now to get led astray , or laid astray , whatever :?
  8. Many a true word spoken in jest. Very good though and very funny

  9. Beer Study

    Scientists for Health Canada suggest that the results of a recent study strongly suggests the presence of female hormones in beer
    and further suggests that men should take a look at their beer consumption.The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

    The test was conducted with 100 men each fed 8 pints of beer within a one hour period . Observations were
    100% gained weight
    80 % talked excessively without making sense
    50% became overly emotional
    60% couldn't drive
    75% failed to think rationally
    50% argued over nothing
    20% sat down to urinate --the other 80 % should have :lol:
    60% couldn't perform sexually
    and 90% refused to apologise or adnit they were at all wrong.

    No further tests are planned

    There ya go then :lol: :lol:
  10. Experiment
    Sounds like a scientific experiment to investigate...

Share This Page