Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Adverts

D

Deleted 7

Guest
I saw a beer advert on TV last night and it got me thinking about the Peter Kay adverts, they were classic! My fav is when he is booting his mum out;

Peter Kay Beer Adverts

I also remb a foster's advert with skippy, think it was Fosters, cracked me right up.

If you were able to make a beer advert, who would it before and what would it involve?
 
Jenny_Dabber said:
I saw a beer advert on TV last night and it got me thinking about the Peter Kay adverts, they were classic! My fav is when he is booting his mum out;

Peter Kay Beer Adverts

I also remb a foster's advert with skippy, think it was Fosters, cracked me right up.

If you were able to make a beer advert, who would it before and what would it involve?

Whatever I came up with, certainly wouldn't match or beat the "where do babies come from..." !!
Classic !
:lol:
 
I remember the Greenall Witneys ones in the 70's.

Very upsetting if you were going over seas as it had some bloke in the pub 'looking' after the other guys bird!

'I wish I was in Greenal Witney land,where beer is cool and friends are warm, ' or something like that.
 
rod-gearing said:
I remember the Greenall Witneys ones in the 70's.

Very upsetting if you were going over seas as it had some bloke in the pub 'looking' after the other guys bird!

'I wish I was in Greenal Witney land,where beer is cool and friends are warm, ' or something like that.

You must remember GrunHalle Lager then ..... ? .... :pukel:

I first tried it in some pub in Liverpool, I think called the 'Sports Bar' somwhere near Lime Street Station - I can remember a race car being fixed to the deckhead ?!

Some of the Larger (as in Aussie speak) adverts by Paul Hogan (Croc Dundee) being humorous.

:)
 

stirling2

Banned
John Smiths ad from 70's

Two groups of men enter a pub ( Winning Post in York) , reaching the bar at the same time and placing their order at the same time....

''Four pints of John Smith's'' they say in unison

Leader of first group...''You'll let us go first won't the lads, we bin workin up in't arctic an wen yer in yer bed at nite, al yer dream abaht is Yorkshire, an a decent pint a John Smiths

Leader of second group...''But we bin werkin down south''

Leader of first group...''afta you lads , the needs it mor then us''
 

babystew

Lantern Swinger
showing my age? peter cook and dudley moore doing the watney's adverts. watneys brown drink it down. peter cooke was e l wistley , cant remember dudley moores monica.
 
What was the name of the bloke in the Mackeson advert ;Looks good.tastes good and by jolly it does you good'

Bernards something,he was in 'In which we serve'
 

babystew

Lantern Swinger
your showing your age as well now rod g, remember the advert but can't remember his surname . didn't he do the first set of everest double glazing adverts as well. with the feather dropping.
 

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
If you were able to make a beer advert, who would it before and what would it involve?

Boddingtons, starring Melanie Sykes (or Jenny_D). I would be spreadeagled on a chaise longue, bollocky buff except for being covered in boddies froth. She would turn round to camera wiping creamy froth from her lips with the line "always get some head"......
 

skyvet

GCM
rod-gearing said:
What was the name of the bloke in the Mackeson advert ;Looks good.tastes good and by jolly it does you good'

Bernards something,he was in 'In which we serve'

Bernard Miles?
 

skyvet

GCM
babystew said:
your showing your age as well now rod g, remember the advert but can't remember his surname . didn't he do the first set of everest double glazing adverts as well. with the feather dropping.

I think that was Ted Moult Babystew (God, I'm getting sad in my old age!)
 
skyvet said:
babystew said:
your showing your age as well now rod g, remember the advert but can't remember his surname . didn't he do the first set of everest double glazing adverts as well. with the feather dropping.

I think that was Ted Moult Babystew (God, I'm getting sad in my old age!)

I knew someone would bite :thumright:
 

stirling2

Banned
Fosters ad

Interior designer leaves client with a bare room save for a bog, TV and an armchair next to a beer fridge stocked with tinnies.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Malawi: David Beer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "El Embajador" beer collaboration raises funds for soup kitchens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: PCA Letter to the British Beer and Pub Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans and their dependants ‘Beer Call’ Harrogate Town AFC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Pubs Code Adjudicator Publishes Guidance on Beer Waste and Duty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Earliest evidence of beer making found on major UK road scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pubs Code Adjudicator Launches Consultation on Beer Duty and Waste MoD News 0
skyvet Free beer (for one day only!) Social & Reunions 17
dapperdunn What beer do you like? The Gash Barge 215
MG Maniac Proof at last that American beer is f**king close to water! Diamond Lil's 26
Stirling Beer. Diamond Lil's 31
soleil "Sailors From Culdrose Help Brew Beer To Mark 60 Years Of RN Search And Rescue" The Fleet Air Arm 0
MG Maniac Proof beer goggles really do work! Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Bolton News: "Flying Ace’s Beer Passes Taste Test!" The Fleet Air Arm 3
LujonSA The tax system explained in beer Miscellaneous 4
2 FREE BEER! Gen Competitions 29
J Whats your favourite beer / lager? Hobbies & The Great Indoors 70
oldseadog Newcastle Beer Festival Charity 0
The_Caretaker Beer Prayer Miscellaneous 0
S The Beer Prayer Miscellaneous 0
G Beer The Fleet 21
TattooDog Deep Fried Beer Diamond Lil's 1
Merlin28 Beer Ban Current Affairs 0
S Non Poncey Beer Diamond Lil's 13
Joint_Force_Harrier Woo Beer The Fleet Air Arm 2
S Beer is good for you. Diamond Lil's 10
Ja5on Beer Rat Packs invented Diamond Lil's 3
T A daily beer can help your bones & stop osteoporosis...... Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash The Great British Beer Festival Sports and Adventure Training 4
N Tonight its Sangria,red wine and cheap beer, Diamond Lil's 21
slim Free Beer Current Affairs 2
G Beer Scam The Corps 7
sgtpepperband No such thing as beer goggles, says study Diamond Lil's 11
R Special Beer The Fleet Air Arm 2
S Duff Beer Diamond Lil's 1
Ballistic FREE BEER! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
L Your post-budget beer prices Current Affairs 14
G Beer or Lager The Corps 40
sussex2 Free beer tomorrow.. Diamond Lil's 23
wet_blobby Beer......I knew it was good for you!! Diamond Lil's 6
B Sixty pint beer binge leads to four-week hangover Diamond Lil's 6
R Beer Ration Diamond Lil's 8
ukdaytona Arkells Brwery Beer Festival & Brewery Tours (Swindon) The Quarterdeck 0
ET(MESM)whogivesafeck why dont you get a beer ration on T boats Submariners 21
W Bath beer festival Social & Reunions 1
slim Clarkson rapped for "ginger beer" rhyming slang Diamond Lil's 20
geoffg Beer Diamond Lil's 9
brazenhussy beer ladies.........??!!! The Gash Barge 5
bigbaddog The Beer Tent Diamond Lil's 28
theymademedoit BEER GETTING UGLY MEN LAID FOR CENTURIES! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top