Been a while but I'm still alive

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by stufish, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

hope everyone is good, things are going well for me finshed SMQ, SETT, Firefighting and SPO, (got my marksman award by the way :) ) just doing my ET training at Collingwood at the moment.

Got called into my DO's office today and was asked if I owned a suit! "Yes Mama I do" I replyed, good your off for an AIB a week on Sunday!! gulp!!

So its balls out head down as I have quite alot to cover in a week, taking into account I also have to work next week as well, this is going to be challening to say the least.

Heading over to the AIB section now!

Stu

2. Go for it! :thumright:

3. Yeah ... second that .......

4. How things have changed.

I'd never have got away with calling my DO 'Mama'.

5. Hello dere Momma, dis am de new king spikkin.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Grab the opportunity with both hands, Lofty!

The AIB condensed sticky on here will hopefully point you in the right direction, however those already serving have to dig a little deeper- so don't sit back & be complacent!

Sincere best wishes to you - Good luck!

7. Go for it. Looking back on my career I wish I'd done it when I had the chance. Circumstances were different then, the wardroom was still the most exclusive mens club, but attitudes and times have changed, so go for it, grab it with both hands.