Been a while but I'm still alive

Hi All,

hope everyone is good, things are going well for me finshed SMQ, SETT, Firefighting and SPO, (got my marksman award by the way :) ) just doing my ET training at Collingwood at the moment.

Got called into my DO's office today and was asked if I owned a suit! "Yes Mama I do" I replyed, good your off for an AIB a week on Sunday!! gulp!!

So its balls out head down as I have quite alot to cover in a week, taking into account I also have to work next week as well, this is going to be challening to say the least.

Heading over to the AIB section now!

Stu

stufish said:
Hi All,

hope everyone is good, things are going well for me finshed SMQ, SETT, Firefighting and SPO, (got my marksman award by the way :) ) just doing my ET training at Collingwood at the moment.

Got called into my DO's office today and was asked if I owned a suit! "Yes Mama I do" I replyed, good your off for an AIB a week on Sunday!! gulp!!

So its balls out head down as I have quite alot to cover in a week, taking into account I also have to work next week as well, this is going to be challening to say the least.

Stu
Go for it! :thumright:

Richie

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
stufish said:
Hi All,

Stu
Go for it! :thumright:

Yeah ... second that .......

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
stufish said:
Hi All,

Stu
Grab the opportunity with both hands, Lofty!

The AIB condensed sticky on here will hopefully point you in the right direction, however those already serving have to dig a little deeper- so don't sit back & be complacent!

Sincere best wishes to you - Good luck!

stufish said:
Hi All,

Stu
Go for it. Looking back on my career I wish I'd done it when I had the chance. Circumstances were different then, the wardroom was still the most exclusive mens club, but attitudes and times have changed, so go for it, grab it with both hands.