be strong honey

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years.
He breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.
While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, APPEARS TO kiss her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his
wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes!
He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain... do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you."

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too :twisted: :twisted:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
dondon said:
sgtpepperband said:
BH: I assume that was a joke, rather than what happened at the Hussy household last weekend..?! :shock:

The mind boggles , PMSL , :wink:
What? About what happens in BH's house, or what goes through my head when I write these posts?! :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Social housing sector reports strong financial position despite coronavirus challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Millions could be vaccinated against Covid-19 as UK secures strong portfolio of promising vaccines MoD News 1
MoD_RSS UK International Development Secretary gives strong commitment to help Bangladesh and Rohingya through the coronavirus crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Government is a strong supporter of free and competitive energy markets MoD News 0
Sumo 94 and going strong Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Strong but silent type of rig brings quieter roadworks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and India leaders celebrate strong financial ties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report shows strong progress on diversity in transport apprenticeships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK exports remain strong despite global slowdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech teams to protect dolphins and create next generation of super strong aluminium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK praises strong Nepal relationship following Prime Minister Oli’s visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Strong backing within LLWR for Mental Health Awareness Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New funding will ensure all charities can access safeguarding training to build safe and strong civil society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Regulator’s quarterly survey reports strong financial performance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Penny Mordaunt: “I see a chamber filled with powerful and strong women." MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM heads to Japan to build strong post-Brexit relationship with Toyko MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Parker Review: Blueprint for a strong naval shipbuilding sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary reaffirms strong ties with Kuwait MoD News 0
soleil Herald: Plymouth 'Makes Strong Case' To Be Home Of Future Frigates" Bases / Shore Est 2
soleil T'Graph: "The Importance Of Maintaining A Strong Royal Navy Presence In The Gulf" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS News story: British and French attack helicopters build strong partnership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UN Security Council reiterates strong support for Yemen MoD News 0
trelawney126 EU's New Foreign Policy Strong Language and Tough Talk Current Affairs 3
scouse Buccaneer 020 still going strong/ and Lightning The Fleet Air Arm 0
finknottle History not your strong point then Dave? The Gash Barge 37
trelawney126 Milliband Wants Strong EU for Britain Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Makes you Strong in the Trousers! Health & Fitness 1
L Big strong and fit people needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
S Strong Resolve result Submariners 12
MoD_RSS Honey Authenticity Seminar (2019) Report MoD News 0
S Hi honey. This is Daddy Miscellaneous 0