Be gentle

H

Hev

Just trying to catch up with some old mates (loosest sense lol). I saw the thread about the Mighty Fine in Pompey. As a gal, I spent some time in this pub in the mid- late 70's and had some really good nights out...the ones I remember anyway..Does anyone remember Queenie? , Big Gal with curly ginger hair ? or a welsh bird nicknamed Tabs....Dodgy ladies but big hearts...keep it clean...anyhow, I wasnt without my adventures and probably ended up on a few 'gronk' boards ( I think thats what you called them).. Did all the tart bars...Marthas, Joannas, club Tiberius...brilliant nights with all forms of life allowed...wouldnt have changed anything...so if I slept with you, slapped you, gubbed you at pool or just had a laugh.....then hello....still would like to know if anyone knew queenie tho:angel4:

Welcome to RR Hev.......... sounds like you're just the 'sport' that fits in nicely here. Can't help with your search (60's - early 70's my era)
but good hunting ...........(that gentle enough for you ?)

H

Hev

Thanks for the welcome Flagdeck, I'm looking forward to a laugh or 2. Life as a grown up is way too boring. I saw the thread for the pub and my wild days came flooding back..oh...and that was very gentle..:)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just trying to catch up with some old mates (loosest sense lol). I saw the thread about the Mighty Fine in Pompey. As a gal, I spent some time in this pub in the mid- late 70's and had some really good nights out...the ones I remember anyway..Does anyone remember Queenie? , Big Gal with curly ginger hair ? or a welsh bird nicknamed Tabs....Dodgy ladies but big hearts...keep it clean...anyhow, I wasnt without my adventures and probably ended up on a few 'gronk' boards ( I think thats what you called them).. Did all the tart bars...Marthas, Joannas, club Tiberius...brilliant nights with all forms of life allowed...wouldnt have changed anything...so if I slept with you, slapped you, gubbed you at pool or just had a laugh.....then hello....still would like to know if anyone knew queenie tho:angel4:
Is this a gash bite similar to Billynomates taking his down's syndrome, one IQ point from the turth?

I suppose from your OP, you'll be after cockshots rather than mugshots?.

H

Hev

Just having a laugh Wits...no dodgy shots required...I have a good memory for faces...Still thanks for the welcome...biting or otherwise..:)

H

Hev

Nope...afraid not Wits...I may have had my adventures...but some of us managed to have a laugh and keep our dignity intact...surprising for Pompey and a female...and hard to believe I know..

Welcome to the site.

I was Pompey based from '74 to '77 in my skimmer days and I deny all knowledge plus I want a DNA test if any rugrats were involved (they'd be over 18 now anyway).

And I bet you climbed up the tree in Jo Spanners as well.

H

Hev

Lol WreckerL. Thanks for the welcome. I never climbed the tree...was always over by the Bar...or in Club Tiberius next door..No DNA required..never felt the need to procreate..:)

Lol WreckerL. Thanks for the welcome. I never climbed the tree...was always over by the Bar...or in Club Tiberius next door..No DNA required..never felt the need to procreate..:)
I feel a lot better now, I also ended up in Beasties on occasions (or Club la Bistro if your posh)

H

Hev

I think desperation had a lot to do with most of the misdemeanors in Pompey...still...happy days lol

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
Bollocks, you sound like my first wife. Are you..? If so you owe me something 'for old times'.

Welcome to RR now get the wets!!

I was the boss in the Tiberius thru the 70's and drank next door down the steps as it was our club and I didn't have to pay for drinks!
If you had big tits I'd remember you!
Or if you knocked back a drunken leerer I may not remember you!