Be back soon.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Jun 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellas,

Unfortunately I have to vacate the premises for a while, drafty has raped me for a change and I have to actually earn a living for now. I will pop in when I can but loafing on a keyboard will be at a premium.

On the flip side, I am now in Jonno's vicinity and I'm sure he will keep you informed of my operational gashness and wanton misbehaviour. Keep this place going in my absence will you?

Love you.

2. Hurry on back now...
  3. Oh no. There will be a noticeable gap while you are away.

Take care.

Come back soon.
  4. Monty I don't know weather I feel sorrier for you for being drafted, or ending up in S............. but there are sheep.
    See you back soon we hope. You've still got a small cock. :D :roll: :wink:
  5. Bring back presents.

Preferably from Jonno's cellar.
  6. Farewell my fat sea cadet walt type person :D
  7. ......& I hope that you get the chance to keep your hours in for your STC pay.

Safers & get back in time for this year's Zoidberg open season.
  8. I've already started slipping on snail trails, as all the women in my area swoon and spontaneously ovulate at the site of STC God-like forms swanning about the place.

Good job my rape kit is the great leveller in affairs of the heart.
  9. K'nell JJ what the fuck or who the fuck do you think he upset to get sent to that part of the country.
    You talk of all those women, but by that are you referring to those half Welsh inbreds, or did you start an immigration programme of your own? :D
  10. WTF? You could have at least gone out in a blaze of glory and got yourself banned by posting a couple flap shots in the newbies forum.

You've changed.
  11. Agreed i expected better.
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

AFCO..?! :shock: :twisted:
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oooh, the lads at ASG aren't gonna like you calling them that... :oops: :lol:
  14. Shut it coon; I wanted the company of a like minded individual and I pulled the strings to make it happen.

I can still mobilise you to come and do our 'special' laundry so watch it. :D
  15. The Lion with no teeth, just who's country do you think this is? :roll: :D
    Now get along and post my Giro :twisted: :wink:
    Oh and two Tafia's whilst your up. :roll:

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Where is steviecuntychops when you need him? I'm sure he would comment about Monty going off Airsofting or something. Which is in fact what he is doing. Honest.
  17. You've got it completely wrong, he has in fact fucked off with a hairdresser from Glasgow, and wants to have children with him whilst they are still comparatively young.
  18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Has he by George? Unfaithful wanker.
  19. Last seen shuffling off to meet Privateplonkerandpissed down Sauchiehall street at 06 dubs this morning. Sad.