Be a Lorry Driver? You must be joking!

taffscrivs

War Hero
Still in the trade Janner, too old to get out of it! Stobart? Oh yes, that's that arty farty road going version of Corrie that's on the telly.

Rocket_Ron

Lantern Swinger
You're dead right there Rumrat, why should you pay for a medical anyway. It goes like this, off down the Quacks, "good afternoon, feeling well? Been ill lately, no, good, you've passed that will be £82 please. What a ******* rip off!

Well the GP`s need that cash.
Some of them are struggling on just £150k pa, no nights/weekends.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Still in the trade Janner, too old to get out of it! Stobart? Oh yes, that's that arty farty road going version of Corrie that's on the telly.

Being newish to the forum taff you won't know about Chico, he provided us with hours of fun before departing having decided after a couple of weeks service that the RN wasn't for him

Rumrat

War Hero
Pity you truckers aren't still in the business, Chico could have fixed you up with quiet numbers now he is in charge of Eddie Stobart.

In retrospect I wish I had stayed in the trucking business, I wouldn't have ended up with what happened to me.
It wasn't the sort of result I had imagined to my golden years.

Stirling

Banned
Being newish to the forum taff you won't know about Chico, he provided us with hours of fun before departing having decided after a couple of weeks service that the RN wasn't for him

A recent post by Chico suggested that he had given Raleigh a second go and is now in the fleet.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought he had given up after being shown the door at Raleigh, I think piss poor kit was mentioned and was now working for a transport firm. Can anyone remember or is there anyone bored enough to search back through?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Just had a quick search for Chicogiz and he got backclassed in week 7 due to his kit and eventually binned, last I recall he claimed he and a mate were going to do some sort of endurance run for charity and he'd supply the details if we wanted to sponsor him. Funnily enough it was all bollocks IIRC.

His div staff were on here keeping us all updated, Drakedi was the instructor.

Latest Threads