BBC's Silent Witness

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Feb 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I used to enjoy Silent Witness, however, this current series has been slightly bizarre to say the least.

We have the new guy, who apart from being a gobshite is also a cage fighter, being given a job without replying to any advert AND brought his own assistant, the beautiful Davros. Then the first few episode featured very strong-willed female senior detectives who were also gobshites and would not listen to the resident experts or even their own boss. Then there is Davros scooting about in that wheele bin - wtf is that all about?

Last night's final episode set in Afghanistan (NOT!) was worse than appalling. No wonder Leo decided to snuggle up to the suicide bomber!

Yes, I know there is an OFF button on the telly, but it was so bad I just had to keep watching!

If there is another series, I might just be able to resist the temptation.
  2. I think it's quite watchable, and the female pathologists ass is a thing of beauty. I haven't seen the Afghan one - was away from tv last week - but thought it would probably be a bit chad and I was planning to avoid it before it made be angry.

Still - her ass is nice.
  3. Aye cos it can turn out to be quite hilarious as some actors think they are doing Shakespere , TOOO much speech therapy.
  4. It's not as nice as Rachael's in Countdown
  5. I preferred the early series with Amanda Burton.
    Saying that, Miss Fox is worth a squirt.
  6. Amanda Burton mmm a mans dream bet she swallows as well
  7. Shame waking the dead finished thought that was a great watch
  8. Silent Witness is generally a good watch and one that requires you to keep your attention fixed or the thread can slip away from you. That being said in recent series they have felt it necessary to wander away from the UK and compared to the rest of the series those episodes have been crap. Series 12 it was Zambia, 13 it was South Africa, 14 it was Nigeria and now Afghanistan. You would think that by now they would have learnt that a nice on-location jolly doesn't equal good television.

Waking the Dead was also very good but they should never have killed off Mel.
  9. She did.:0)