BBC: "Royal Navy Submariner Admits Official Secrets Act Breach"

Can't you see it?

I will be interested to know if it was for hard cash or ideological reasons. As we are at war, if he is found guilty will it be the firing squad?
From the Grauniad:

...Devenney's motivation, it is believed, was unhappiness with his situation and a degree of anger towards his employers after being passed over for promotion, rather than an issue of ideology or money...

'
'
Sadly another unwanted blot on the S/M sevice (haven't we suffered enough as it is lately?).

OTOH good drills & BZ for our Spooks with their sting-ex <<...But the two people he met turned out to be British agents and he was subsequently arrested...>>

Where's the irony Finks, you've lost me on that one and well spotted Cúnt.
Can't you see it?

I will be interested to know if it was for hard cash or ideological reasons. As we are at war, if he is found guilty will it be the firing squad?
No, I can't but if you mean it was apt that the scales of justice were showing then you're correct, and since when was war declared or has your dementia locked you into 1939?

No, I can't but if you mean it was apt that the scales of justice were showing then you're correct, and since when was war declared or has your dementia locked you into 1939?

The war on terror that has been going on for some time now don't ya know and yes I agree, it was apt.