BBC Presenter to be sacked

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by mikh, Apr 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I've posted this in Lil's for the very simple reason I can find nothing to back it up.

But I have heard that a BBC presenter is to be sacked for saying Faye Turney should be decapitated.

Can anyone expand on this, or better still if true provide a link.

2. Mirror

Nutty

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I see that the BBC have apologised not the twat that made the comment!

4. I reckon the BBC reporter should be castrated as well as sacked. After all he has brought it on himself!

5. Cheers fr the link Nutty

Oil_slick I will be sending my views, cheers for the address

6. Sacking is a let off. He should be put in front of the TV cameras to appologise to the entire nation for being a dick wad.

After that he should be assigned to the press pool and sent to the Gulf to serve on board any of the ships and taste things for himself.

7. Another typical dick who speaks without brain in gear.

I think the last was Billy Connolly on stage in London he was sent packing!!

8. think thers a word for this [email protected]... begins with..............C
    and ends in T................ he should made to alplogise to her family and friends in public...........then..........well i leave that up you real men to deside....

9. Cheers, Nutty. I've just sent my view to the twat.

10. From BBC website:

If you want to get in touch with Tony you'll have to phone him - he doesn't do e-mail! BBC WM - 08453 00 99 56

He's some sort of football journalist. And he's in his sixties, he's old enough to know better the cunt.

11. You can still send an email to the station, i'm sure they will be passed on to the cunt…

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The BBC is full of left wing tree hugging cnuts like this, he sadly is expressing a widley held view in the BBC, the reason the newspapers picked up on this is down to traditional anomosity between print and TV/Radio journalism.

The BBC are at this moment staging a demo for the BBC journo held hostage in Palastine........double standards me thinks.

13. Agree with all previous. I've just sent a snotogram to the BBC for the Now Show on Radio 4. They think the abduction was funny and fair trade for what the Septics do.