BBC presenter receives excrement in the post

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, Feb 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link from the BBC

Apparently that Adrian Chiles (Match of the Day, The Apprentice) has been sent parcels of shitty bog paper in the post.

He's received about eight so far.

What I want to know is who's sent the other two.
  2. Do you think that someone is trying to tell him something?
  3. Talks out of his arse then does he?? :grin:
    Only six to him from you Shakey...guess you were the one that sent the rest to the other celebs that they mention?? :grin: :grin:
  4. Perhaps he's involved with re-cycling too!
  5. I'm taking that new high strength Senokot to keep up with the demand.
  6. Since when has a sports presenter been a 'star' :shock: :???: - does Wossie know ?

7. Don't tell Shakey...he'll be sending it to him too!!! :roll: He's got shit loads!!
  8. Have any of use being sending the letter bombs then lol :razz:
  9. Wossie is a mate of a mate of mine so I can't put him on my list.

Incidentally, a mate of mine's bird is a civil servant in the Cabinet Office so I know for a fact Blair's receiving his parcels too. :twisted:
  10. [quote="Shakey]

Apparently that Adrian Chiles (Match of the Day, The Apprentice) has been sent parcels of shitty bog paper in the post.

How do you know they were intended for him?

Perhaps they were a mail order intended for a certain politician, such as the current LibDem MP for a cathedral city in Hampshire, and they got delivered to the wrong address? :???:

Edit - note that I am not directly accusing the Rt Hon member of anything untoward, just using him as an example of a politician who may or may not receive that sort of thing through the post. Whew
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It is well known that he is an ardent WBA fan... 'nuff said!

12. Shit into the BBC, that's novel - it's normally the other way round these days!!! :razz:
  13. I know how he feels, I just get crap in the mail these days too!
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

At least you get fuggin' mail! I posted 5 Valentines cards last week and only got 2 in return... b*tches! :twisted:
  15. Now now shippers, deep breath and remember, Ne cede malis
  16. I know a budding candidate for a "Mailshit"!!!
  17. I wonder if every arse is different, like fingerprints? If so I can see the local constabulary arse printing all suspects. "Excuse me sir/madam I would like you to assist me with our enquirees, Kindly........................"
  18. I'm not into sports very much - you rarely see my favourite sport on terrestrial anyway (Tour de France) but I did enjoy seeing Adrian when he used to present Working Lunch on TV. He was the only announcer on a finance/business related programme who has actually made the subject interesting and understandable. Shame about the poo, its funny in a way but I can sympathise in this area as an unknown person left something of that ilk in my house several years ago, so I do know how nasty it is.
  19. Sorry Gr, didnt know you lived there.