BBC Documentary-Your story of Iraq

A

angrydoc

Re: Documentary-Soldiers story of Iraq

It should be reinforced though - serving personnel should have no contact with the media unless they have the permission of their CO. There is a JSP on the issue, the number doesn't pop into my head, but be very careful.

All of us have dits we would like aired, but there could be repercussions.

To be honest, I have reservations about this type of post being permitted on RR - I'm sure the MODs could advise further. There is a danger that members could implicate themselves without knowing.

Morgana

Just to add that we have contact with the MoD about this programme and they are aware that we are making it, as well as they are aware of the posts I have been making on various forums.
Please contact me if you have any worries.

Morgana

slim

War Hero

Morgana said:
Just to add that we have contact with the MoD about this programme and they are aware that we are making it, as well as they are aware of the posts I have been making on various forums.
Please contact me if you have any worries.

Morgana

Morgana
Can you post contact information of the person & department at the MOD you are in contact with?
This would allow anyone considering dealing with you to request permission through the normal naval channels.

Seadog

War Hero

TattooDog's advice is good for now. Morgana has been up front (not all journalists who approach ARRSE (and now Rum Ration) are open about why they are posting.

Those of you who are already 'outside' can probably get your fifteen minutes, those still serving, heed TattooDog and Angrydoc.

PTP has experience in this area. I'll run it past him.

-----------------------

Edited for spelling unbecoming. Bloody wireless keyboards.

Seadog

War Hero

Further to my last, Morgana posted a similar request on ARRSE last month

Morgana

Part Time Pongo didn't intervene.

Latest Threads