BBC: "40 Commando Marines Strip Off For Charity Calendar"

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by soleil, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure it will look good in your cellar, Sol.

2. Yeah they did ask me to get involved due to my extensive charity work.

I declined gracefully!!! :cry:

3. Re: BBC: "40 Commando Marines Strip Off For Charity Calendar

Op 'Massive' reigns supreme

but a pink dagger? oh dear.......

4. Re: BBC: "40 Commando Marines Strip Off For Charity Calendar

I'm pleased to say that demand for this calendar is going through the roof .....

Women are posting messages on the internet saying "Where can I get one for me and ten for my friends .........?"

Apparently the calendar has been mentioned in the press, the Sun, I think, but the wrong link was given out and women have gone on to the net to ask where to find them.

:D

5. Naked bootnecks, this is not news Sol..!

Met up with a few old oppos last week and was remarking that bootnecks are carrying more (useless) muscle than they ever used to in the late 80s and 90s, whatever happened to the lithe and sinuous yompmeisters?

6. I know very well that naked bootnecks are not news, labrum - I am acquainted with the concept of Naked Bar .........

Naked Bootnecks ready wrapped and delivered to your door is a different matter, however, hence the frenzy among the UK's ladies today to sign up for this!

7. Are you now!? :wink:

Ready wrapped you say, bear with me I'm just sticking a few turns of harry black round XRD and I'll City Link him across to you shortly!

8. i am with you there Labrum however when i passed out at the age of 19, weighing 12 Stones and being 6ft 4 i looked like i had been to a WW2 concentration camp and not CTCRM (according to my mother). At my first unit on rear party a sweat took me under his wing and i got my weight up to a 15 and a half stones (muscle and not beer). at least then my profile did not resemble a 'golf club driver'. and then some years later after 3 visits to Headley Court (paragliding accident in Norway) i was a faster runner than ever before (after all, who ever teaches you to run properly/efficiently)?

and finally for the vain...........beach muscles

9. Being 40 at least they'll have nice tan lines. :wink:

10. You rang Capt?? 5'11" and 10 stone after course at Lympvitz. Now alot bigger but the constant daily phys i'm doing should sort that one out. :wink:

11. Mate dont forget the clingfilm and cable ties for added authenticity!!! 8O :twisted:

12. BUMP.

Come on ladies put your hands in your pockets for this good cause!!

13. Heard a rumour the STC branch are doing one next year!!!

OPSEC permitting

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Saw a Thai lass do that on stage once - nearly dropped my bacon sandwich! 8O :wink:

15. The things those girls at patpong do...

16. Re: BBC: 40 Commando Marines Strip Off For Charity Calendar

The calendar has proved to be so popular that the entire print run sold out in a matter of days and they have had to re-print, which is such good news.

This is one of the shots taken for the calendar:

[​IMG]

Not sure whether this exact shot is in the calendar, but ............................

hoping so! :oops:

:lol:

17. Coo! He's a bit hot!

18. Thanks! :wink:

19. *swoons and has to be revived with a damp copy of 'The Lawyer' magazine*