BB8 - All female!

Erm, I don't think No.5 is female either, but these days you never can tell. Generally speaking I go on the basis that if it has long hair it must be a woman and with cropped hair it's safely male...

Frankly I'd rather watch bread fry than BB... at least you can look forward to the taste and that lovely crunchy sensation between your teeth. More fun than munching carpets.

"House mate 5 is no female....."

"No11 hoping to find love in the house?? Looks like a prop forward. Feck me lend me your face while I go ratting??"

Concur ref No 5, but is No 11 this year's Jade Goody? I think we should be told.....

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Looking at the comments overall thus far I believe its fair to say that there isn't a lot of support for BB generally of this forum ... yet they still get you all talking about it. Powerful thing television!!

SF

i cant believe that i am being sucked into this shit again - a few are divs looking (not the twins) but i cant see where you can go from here with all birds. did here on Wave 105 that a bloke was going in on friday - hope the twat is gay

MerseyMan

Badgeman
shag_shacker said:
i cant believe that i am being sucked into this shit again - a few are divs looking (not the twins) but i cant see where you can go from here with all birds. did here on Wave 105 that a bloke was going in on friday - hope the twat is gay

I've heard that it may be a footballer, not a top 1st Division one but someone a bit lower down. Though If they do introduce a gay man to the house I think BB will forbid that bloke from letting on he is gay to the women, though if he is camp enough they'll suss him out. :)

P.S Bored @ work so here is Chanelle's myspace page open to abuse :twisted:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=109974552

Latest Threads