BB8 - All female!

D

Deleted 7

Well, guys n dolls, that annoying time of year has come with another addition of Big Brother, the 8th series……………bored already? I can tell!

This is the first time that the house is female only, well for now! So lads, have you’re ears pricked up yet? Lesbo romps, b*tch fights, shower scenes, legs being shaved!

You can just see it now……….Davina, up the duff by week 4, wacking the ladies with her over sized microphone!

_42990023_twins_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATES 1 AND 2

NAME: Sam and Amanda

Sam and Amanda are the first set of twins to enter the house. They have their own "Twin Song" which they use to introduce themselves to boys.

_42990009_lesley_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 3

NAME: Lesley

Lesley is a member of the Women's Institute and believes there is a "strong possibility" she will win the show.

_42990003_charley_bigbro.jpg

NAME:Charley

Charley is the cousin of Manchester United star Kieran Richardson and is a former lap dancer.

She rates herself 10 out of 10 for attractiveness and ruthlessness.

_42990017_tracey_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 5

NAME: Tracey

Tracey is a self-styled hippy raver from a small village in Cambridgeshire.

_42990001_chanelle_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 6

NAME: Chanelle

Chanelle is obsessed with Victoria Beckham and wants to follow her idol by moving to Madrid and then LA.

_42990015_shabam_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 7

NAME:Shabnam

Shabnam lives at home with her mother, who she gets on with like a sister.

_42990005_emily_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 8

NAME: Emily

Student

Emily is a Tory voter, considers herself right-wing and lists benefit cheats among her pet hates. She also says she gives herself 10 out of 10 for intelligence and says: "I don't do losing. I win".

_42990007_laura_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 9

NAME: Laura

Friends say she reminds them of the Little Britain character Vicky Pollard and also that she looks like Peter Kay.

_42990039_nicky_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 10

NAME: Nicky

Nicky was born in Mumbai, India, and adopted from a Mother Teresa orphanage at the age of one.

Her adoptive parents are Irish and Anglo-Indian.

_42990041_carole_bigbro.jpg

HOUSEMATE 11

NAME: Carole

Carole is a political protester and anti war.

She has spent most of her life actively involved in politics and welfare issues.

She is considering a tattoo for her 54th birthday and hopes to find love in the house.

MerseyMan

Badgeman
Although it may be all women it has not interested myself yet. Those two twins need to shut up and I've only cock. :eek:

Supposedly there is going to be a male hunk entering the house on Friday.

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Who really gives a ****? :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

D

Deleted 7

MerseyMan said:
To be honest not a lot, though maybe the topic starter. :)

Nope, just about watched the whole of BB1 and after, maybe 5 minutes here and there. Bores the fark out of me, however, I thought it be a fun topic starter, get some banter going but seems not………………………..think Josie needs to give you lot a bl**dy humour kicking :afro:

MerseyMan

Badgeman
It's weird the way they have put the twins in the same photo caption, like they conjoined or something. Twins yeah but they don’t stem from the same body.