BB X

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Last edited:
witsend said:
Either love it or hate it, its feckn back. Many days of attention seekers wanting you to pick up the phone.
I bet taloolah gets all her attention seeking tips from that pile of wank!!!

Standing by with keep net and rod for incoming catch!! :D

witsend said:
Think she'll "get em oot" for a vote of confidence, or for a special token?
I think she's got more chance of taking one for the team up her ricker with a strapon to be honest!!! :D

witsend said:
Alpha male, the wolf man. He has a choice of the bitches,,,,,,,,,,(feck!!!!! who do I sound like)
Its all about ME mate!!! Now get in line bitches and shut the fcuk up!! :twisted:

I think it's a rivetting insight into modern sociological groups and must see viewing, I've also got alzheimers and I think it's a rivetting insight into modern sociological groups and must see viewing, oh did I mention I've got alzhei........look squirrels

witsend said:
OK,,,,lets get serious, who'll get there handbags out first?
Thats an easy one mate!!

We know who and we'll all get lectured about how terrible we all are and that everything is fluffy bunnies in her own little lithium laced world!!

WreckerL said:
witsend said:
WreckerL said:
witsend said:
OK,,,,lets get serious, who'll get there handbags out first?
Thingy

FFS Wrecker first warning!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bring imposters into the BB house.
Well oo the fecks in the house then, they havn't dug that Goody mong up have they
Ah is that why her nickname was treasure because they wanted to know where she was dug up from!!! 8O 8O

FFS Big Brother !!! You bunch of hermers!
Is there a curry smelling [email protected] (Not in favour of that sort of sentiment myself of course.), a minging Essex slapper with verbal dioroeha, a jock bint who sings ok but looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards (And those EYEBROWS!!) {er... wrong show NZB!!}, a poof who bursts into tears at the mention of Bum fun drawbacks, an Ex Royal who orders everyone about and makes caches of gear in cupboards, a z list celeb recovering from some addiction or breast enhancement (Preferably both.) and a couple of 'Up for it lads' who'll try and shag owt with two legs and a hole?
If not I ain't watching.

Ah! The 'taking of' Peckham '123'.

Don't get me wrong, haven't got a clue what they're wittering about whilst soaked in woad, just marginally more entertaining than retarded show-offs.

Or Big Brother (rare) :wink:

Latest Threads