Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. I bet taloolah gets all her attention seeking tips from that pile of wank!!!

Standing by with keep net and rod for incoming catch!! :D
  3. I think she's got more chance of taking one for the team up her ricker with a strapon to be honest!!! :D
  4. You in fcuking gladiators now then??? :D
  5. Its all about ME mate!!! Now get in line bitches and shut the fcuk up!! :twisted:
  6. They fcuking well wish my friend!!! :twisted:
  7. Play fair chaps.

Edit - just seen other thread.

8. I think it's a rivetting insight into modern sociological groups and must see viewing, I've also got alzheimers and I think it's a rivetting insight into modern sociological groups and must see viewing, oh did I mention I've got alzhei........look squirrels
  9. yeah i'm staring in a new film "1984 the return" with XRD playing BBX in a CGI film at vue cinema ASAP!!
  10. fnarr fnarr
  11. Thingy
  12. Thats an easy one mate!!

We know who and we'll all get lectured about how terrible we all are and that everything is fluffy bunnies in her own little lithium laced world!!
  13. Well i dont watch it but i'm sure bum fun hasn't been done before so the heemers will love it!!
  14. Well oo the fecks in the house then, they havn't dug that Goody mong up have they
  15. Ah is that why her nickname was treasure because they wanted to know where she was dug up from!!! 8O 8O
  16. Ferk off you pair.

I'm sophisticated.

Taggart for me innit?
  17. I'm more Delboy me old china!!

Born in Peckham, buggered off ASAP but kept the accent. innit!!
  18. FFS Big Brother !!! You bunch of hermers!
    Is there a curry smelling [email protected] (Not in favour of that sort of sentiment myself of course.), a minging Essex slapper with verbal dioroeha, a jock bint who sings ok but looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards (And those EYEBROWS!!) {er... wrong show NZB!!}, a poof who bursts into tears at the mention of Bum fun drawbacks, an Ex Royal who orders everyone about and makes caches of gear in cupboards, a z list celeb recovering from some addiction or breast enhancement (Preferably both.) and a couple of 'Up for it lads' who'll try and shag owt with two legs and a hole?
    If not I ain't watching.
  19. Ah! The 'taking of' Peckham '123'.

Don't get me wrong, haven't got a clue what they're wittering about whilst soaked in woad, just marginally more entertaining than retarded show-offs.

Or Big Brother (rare) :wink: