Bathroom Light

Bergen

ADC
My mother called me up yesterday and said that dad had just had his annual medical. The doctor had spoken to her and said what good shape he was in - he also mentioned that dad had told him that there was an automatic light that came on when he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and went off automatically when he finished peeing.

Mum sounded really depressed when she realised that he was pissing in her fridge again :thumright:

RM

aussiepint

War Hero
Bergen said:
My mother called me up yesterday and said that dad had just had his annual medical. The doctor had spoken to her and said what good shape he was in - he also mentioned that dad had told him that there was an automatic light that came on when he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and went off automatically when he finished peeing.

Mum sounded really depressed when she realised that he was pissing in her fridge again :thumright:

RM

Bergs, I love you but 'sick, sick puppy' comes to mind?

:biggrin: :thumright: Nice one bergs!!

Nearly as bad as when I came home pissed, threw my dirty socks down the toilet and pissed in the laundry basket!! :biggrin:

Edited to add: This really happened!! o_O

dondon

MIA
We've all done it , not recently mind , way back in the 70s , fxxxxxxxxg hell a few stories to tell there . :salut: :sleepy1:

Latest Threads