Bathroom Light

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Bergen, Jun 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mother called me up yesterday and said that dad had just had his annual medical. The doctor had spoken to her and said what good shape he was in - he also mentioned that dad had told him that there was an automatic light that came on when he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and went off automatically when he finished peeing.

Mum sounded really depressed when she realised that he was pissing in her fridge again :thumright:

RM

2. Ah Bless , lol, good one bergen ,

3. an oldie but goodie bergs

4. Bergs, I love you but 'sick, sick puppy' comes to mind?

5. :biggrin: :thumright: Nice one bergs!!

Nearly as bad as when I came home pissed, threw my dirty socks down the toilet and pissed in the laundry basket!! :biggrin:

Edited to add: This really happened!! o_O

6. again I say 'sick, sick puppy'...

7. In my defence, I am Jockanese!! :thumright:

8. We've all done it , not recently mind , way back in the 70s , fxxxxxxxxg hell a few stories to tell there . :salut: :sleepy1:

9. come on pinta, you've never done anything stupid but not immediately harmful while pissed?

10. Course she has , never lived if you haven't , character building .

11. Maybe logging on while drunk...?

12. only thing that stops women from peeing in their laundry baskets is they can't do it while standing up.

13. :toilet: (pissing in her fridge)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Had a mate on the Fearless who used to get wankered down the pub and then crawl home to his loving wife who was often woken up by a warm wet feeling over her face with the sound of running water ................... would be my mate pissing all over her failing to have got himself to the heads. Needless to say, they are now well divorced. Can't see the problem myself ! :rendeer:

14. that is so bloody wrong!! god, I need to pee??

15. Oh yes they can:
    [​IMG]
    Linky

16. The crap that they invent, what normal woman is going to whip that out at the side of the moterway and take a leak. Give me a bush to hide behind anyday (much more ladylike ..LOL)

17. Shurely shome mishtake, my dear Hic.
    BNZ