Basic Training

I never saw that many gingers in Pompey, do they let not let them outside the dockyard then?

JFH: I was in until you said no beard. Everyone loves a tickler!

If ninja and his cronies are doing their job correctly they should be filtered to perc and the flyboys!

Razor in the bin ASAP!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited:

Rachelthree

War Hero
If ninja and his cronies are doing their job correctly they should be filtered to perc and the flyboys!

Razor in the bin ASAP!

Haha, one slipped through the net- i went out with him and caught ging-ivitis and alot of ribbing from my friends. Razors are for losers- beards are manly and good for storing food and other essential supplies.

It's once they've left the bosom of the RN and approaching retirement age quite a few seem to turn into right wing racist homophobic cocks. There is pages of examples of this all over RR.

Anyway Scousers & Mancs are close 3rd and 4th behind fatties and gingers. Its a well know fact they have bad breath, generally poor personal hygiene and their dits are shit.

And I thought you were talking about NAAFI staff, only minority missed was Geordies!

Last edited:

busychris

Badgeman
You'll be fine . My kids intake had a few gay recruits and it is almost a pre requisite for women to be at least bi. How my daughter got through being straight I'll never know. The one gay guy had no issues as long as you can take a bit of banter and not be sensitive . Daughter said the training staff were excellent and supportive as long as you work hard and give it your all. If you don't then I guess expect to be shouted at . look up training HMS Raleigh on BBC south west there's 9 short films on the training which will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

Thanks for the heads up on the bbc films, a good insight for any potential recruit!