basic training

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by bigtrousersnake, Nov 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i just got a phonecall in asda with my date, 18th april 2010, and i feel as if i've just seen england win the world cup, or newcastle win the champions league lol, im sooooo happy, who else got such a brilliant feeling after joining?
  2. Well done!

I did :D ! I was so happy when i got my date, i had to phone my old man up and tell him straight away.
  3. i was telling everyone in asda lmao, and an edit to my previous post, instead of asking if anyone else was that happy after joining, i was meant to say after getting the joining date, my mistake
  4. Congratulations mate! I'm so jelous. I got a long wait ahead for me :p
  5. thank you, and when is your date then?
  6. I've not got one yet. Only passed the selection process around two months ago. I'll be lucky if i get a date anytime next year :p
  7. good luck :) what are you going for?
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Don't hand in your resignation to ASDA just yet.
  9. You got the call in Asda you say? Don't believe a word they said...there's a rogue out there phoning asda randomly and trying to reruit people for the RN - we're trying to put a stop to it but apparently no luck as yet. Watch this space!
  10. Don't hang around waiting for either of those to happen. Buy yourself a lottery ticket, you've got a better chance of winning.

Best of luck when you eventually join.
  11. haha i don't work at asda lol, just was walking past there so popped in to get some dvds and a bit of alcohol for tonight, i have a feeling i will be touching it a bit earlier though :)
  12. If you think getting a phone call is a good feeling, wait until you nail your first dockyard crack whore.

Much fun and merriment awaits you young thruster.
  13. from what i have heard, the first one happens the same as the second, cos you say "fancy a threesome", they say "yer sure, i will just get my mate"
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Silly me.
  15. Failing that, just bend one in the Jan docky on 12 wharf. He'll be gratefull for the attention.
  16. My, we are excited aren't we?
  17. To do basic training????
  18. what trade lol?