Barry Manilow.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Topstop, Mar 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

Barry Manilow :knob:, dont ask, the wife was watching, has just appeared on TV singing "I carnt smile."

I put that down to the Botox:-D
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought the cunt was dead.
  3. .
    The way he looked he could be.:-D
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I hate him with all his "Lola showgirl, can't smile without you, Mandy you slaaag" shitehawky songs. His face looks like an early case of plastic surgery for burns. Fucking freak.
  5. I've seen him live (as part of Proms in the Park) and he was an excellent entertainer. He sang Lola with John Barrowman who came across as very poor in comparison to Bazzer.
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So many innuendos, so little time... :lol:

I once saw BM in "Drummonds", hanging out of the back of a Killick Stoker called Bob, who had a ringpiece like the Bermuda Triangle... :twisted:
  7. So I take it he disappeared without a trace?
  8. Was offered an Organists position at Lytham St Annes Conservative Club,off I went and the money was excellent.
    Played some songs for them to dance to then the committee chairman informed me I had to play a lot more of Barry Manilow and Cliff Richard songs!
    Coupled with the blue rinse brigade playing Bingo I lasted three days.
    Can't stand Cliffy either although he has some good songwriters.
    Manilow,Clayderman,Cliffy etc belong to that sickly entertainer lot for the Housewife brigade.
  9. He may have face that resembles a tin of squashed arseholes..but he has a good voice...
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...probably thanks to Bob the Stoker's 'oral tuition'! :twisted:
  11. I guess that makes you a fag hag then Rosie!!! ;-)