Barry Buddon Range

Hello Shipmates,

Hoping to draw from the great experience of people on this site with this question.

Got told earlier that I have to go to Barry Buddon Camp in a couple of weeks for the new BCC (that thing that is replacing NAPWT/NACMT). Just wondering seen as this place seems to be a Pongo place if anyone knows anything about it, i.e is it Matlot friendly (pubs, good scran, etc) or is it just a field that ill have to live in for a week??

Any info welcome.

YamYamDabber

Barry Buddon Ranges accomodation has been upgraded and is quite modern. Ranges area is quite large for all types of weapon and training
of Army /service persons.
Dundee is quite near as is Carnoustie and Monifieth for getting "ashore" if you want . But Car or own transport needed because I don't think a public bus service runs through the ranges----maybe mini buses do transport in the evenings.
Might be better posting on ARRSE for more informed replies .
I shoot there usually once a month -never stayed on the camp

G

Hello Shipmates,

Hoping to draw from the great experience of people on this site with this question.

Got told earlier that I have to go to Barry Buddon Camp in a couple of weeks for the new BCC (that thing that is replacing NAPWT/NACMT). Just wondering seen as this place seems to be a Pongo place if anyone knows anything about it, i.e is it Matlot friendly (pubs, good scran, etc) or is it just a field that ill have to live in for a week??

Any info welcome.

YamYamDabber
There are three RN Careers Advisors based in Dundee who probably know the local area like the backs of their hands - if you draw a blank with anything you would like to know in particular, I'm sure they would help:

dundee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dondon Miscellaneous 0
Jimmy_Green The Quarterdeck 8
Jenny_Dabber Charity 4