Baroness Uddin at it again.

The only time I doff my trilby is when a funeral cortege is passing, as for that tri of unelected scoundrels they need to take their punishment like a man and if I had my way I would march in a troop of Royals and clear the lot of them out at gunpoint, democracy my arse!

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
only a troop of booties? crikey you're getting soft Finknottle :)

I think the OP has a legitimate solution. So long as the trend towards jointery doesn't extend to here. Don't want any RAF or Army types, do you now?

G

guestm

The only time I doff my trilby is when a funeral cortege is passing, as for that tri of unelected scoundrels they need to take their punishment like a man and if I had my way I would march in a troop of Royals and clear the lot of them out at gunpoint, democracy my arse!
I thought you wanted them shot not hit with wellies, shouted at and then allowed to escape.

I thought you wanted them shot not hit with wellies, shouted at and then allowed to escape.
None of the above just removed on a permanent basis and replaced with an elected second chamber.

It would probably take some time to remove them as the duty steward would need to give a large proportion of them a shake first.

I had no idea that the ex cricket captain of the Pakistani team was also a lawyer!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Current Affairs 24
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 12
C Current Affairs 9