Baroness Flather criticises Migrant Families Children for Benefits

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Sep 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer

In her speech she states that the problem is mainly Bagledeshi & Pakistani, but doesn't apply to India. Neither has she mentioned any other social groups who have children to get benefits. Wonder if she'll get criticised or slated for being racist, the Baroness being Indian.Probably not

2. I opened up the link to have a read but honestly, could not see the screen through the tears, what a picture that is PMSL!!

[​IMG]

That is multicultural Britain right there!!!

3. I see another motive for them to have large families and that's that in time they will outnumber the indigenous population which will bring them greater voting power. It is not unlike the NI situation where traditionally Roman Catholics have larger families than their Protestant counterparts and this in time will give them the voting power to bring about a united Ireland.

4. There could be a political aspect to this in NI or it could simply be because the Catholic church is against contraception.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes it could be so but the end result will be the same.

6. Child benefit should be axed. Its not fit for its original purpose anymore.

How about a small tax relief towards working.... thats right "WORKING" parents child care costs. Would be more appropriate and could not be claimed by benefit loving council scum.

7. Not too much shagging going on then, NI has been predominately Protestant since at least 1926.

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

But what's your source? Where's you're reference?! I'll stap my feet and throw a hissy fit until you tell me where you got your information!! Linky, please!! :shock: :wink:

9. Not that big a gap.

The 2001 census 53.1% of the Northern Irish population came from a Protestant background, 43.8% came from a Catholic background.

Source Wikipedia.

10. Well, if Wiki is your source of choice I'll never question you again unless you post shite

11. Child benefit should only be paid for 1 child, and only then if the child is actually living in the UK

12. sgtpepperband

Huh? :scratch:

13. I think i get your point...But...if the parent does not work, why should the second and third child become undernourished by not having the money to be fed..

Food tokens that equate to the correct nutritional requirements for a child. Not cash to be spent on booze for the fat tart that got pregnant in the first place.

Just to add, out my window i do see Asian ladies pushing multiple prams, whilst a tribe of noisy little one's run behind, but i say 'fat lazy tarts' above as i believe the biggest problem is white, British women and men of my age, having kids for benefits, it does happen, and its wrong.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  14. So, what about those members of HM Forces (or other Government organisations) serving married accompanied abroad with children?

15. That never happens on this salubrious forum; does it?

As for child benefit, if you can't afford them don't have them.

16. That bit is actually aimed towards all of our wonderful Romanians etc who send their child benefit money back to their country as that is where the child is living whilst the parents are here... Good scam..

17. Well that's hard to agree with, as i work with polish lads that send money home for their little ones, and my best mate's dad works abroad, and he always supported his family whilst away...

Look after your own and your own will look after you.

18. sgtpepperband

Oh, I see now - thanks for clarifying that. Glad to hear none of our "indigenous people" [sic] would dream of spending their benefits on things other than what it is intended for, would they..? :shock:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  19. You are aware of current childcare costs aren't you?