Banksy

I've always wanted to paint but can't. Bought a expensive paint set,easel,good brushes etc but it's a no go.
Tried to paint the wife but she thu a wobbler saying I painted her wrinkles,in fact is was the paint dripping down the canvas!
Tried painting HMS Barham as it exploded,ended up with a red sea and two bits of firewood floating on the surface.
Never had time for modern art,dribble some drops of paint on a canvas and label it “RN seaman getting a BJ in the paint locker†,sell it for a fortune but!
Having looked at Banksy's graffiti art in the Sun today I think the man is a genius,no wonder his graffiti sells for up to a million.
Time to buy some spray cans I reckon!

wet_blobby

War Hero
What is art? Something you like and admire or something you're told to like and admire?

We all see things differently, my favourite painting I could point to but haven't got a clue who did it. is art an act? if so I've done my fair share of that. Is art a stupid imitation?

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
What is art? Something you like and admire or something you're told to like and admire?

We all see things differently, my favourite painting I could point to but haven't got a clue who did it. is art an act? if so I've done my fair share of that. Is art a stupid imitation?
wow...thats some deep sh*t...wise words kind sir

Latest Threads