Banks

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by carlm, Apr 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick one. Is there any banks down at Lympstone if there is what bank is it.

Thanks

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

used to be a Barclays...years ago mind

3. Seem to remember a bank in the quadrangle by the induction block. Unsure whether it was a natwest or barclays, years ago

NB

4. Barclays & Lloyds TSB

5. carlm, whens your prmc?

6. Take a balaclava and sawn off for the bank mate, don't forget your shell suit for Church Parade

7. I got told that it could be middle of june.

8. Will do :twisted: lol

9. If that doesn't work use some plastic. switch or visa usually works.

Cheers

GD

10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Or PE4 if the sawn-off doesn't do it.
    (I'm from Liverpool too, so I feel qualified to advise)

11. Ferkin hell a 2 day holiday in Devon in June, paid for by Pusser :lol: :lol: . You lucky Barsteward :p . Good effort Carl give it heaps mate.
    NZB

12. Take 2 desert eagles, different eye colour contact lenses, a balaclaver,bmw m3,a black trench coat and of course a mate. the perfect bank heist.lol

13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

living in zummerset I can provide a safe house........

14. [/quote]Or PE4 if the sawn-off doesn't do it.
    (I'm from Liverpool too, so I feel qualified to advise)[/quote]

Where about in liverpool mate

15. Ferkin hell you'ld have to have some big nuts to do the bank at CTC :lol:

16. Ninja_Stoker

CarlM- you got a BMW M3 mate? I've got the leather trenchcoat & me Granny's knitting me a balaclava.

(I live in one of the posh bits of liverpool mate. OK, I lied...)

17. Can she knitt me one aswell :D

18. Ninja_Stoker

No probs mate- what colour mohair balaclava would you like? Just get yourself ready for PRMC fella, in case the heist doesn't come off! Top tip, (if you haven't been passed fit yet): the Pre-Joining Fitness Test (PJFT) 2.4Km treadmill run has been reduced from 10 mins 45 secs to 10 mins 0 secs for RM candidates- aim for 9 min 18secs to be sure. You need to be doing: at least 3 mile road runs, 4 times per week in under 22 minutes, 40-60 close-arm press-ups in 2 mins, 60-80 sit-ups (knees together) in 2 mins & six "back-hand" pull-ups daily before you go on PRMC in June. Knuckle down & keep a fitness diary Carl- Good luck mate!

19. Bloody hell, i'm getting a sweat on thinking about it these days, did mine when i was 17, mists of time, mists of time.lol

20. Ninja_Stoker

Mate, if it was easy I'd be wearing green. It isn't & that's why I'm a stoker, but it doesn't stop me respecting those that can.