Banks

Take 2 desert eagles, different eye colour contact lenses, a balaclaver,bmw m3,a black trench coat and of course a mate. the perfect bank heist.lol

carlm

Lantern Swinger
[/quote]Or PE4 if the sawn-off doesn't do it.
(I'm from Liverpool too, so I feel qualified to advise)[/quote]

Where about in liverpool mate

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
CarlM- you got a BMW M3 mate? I've got the leather trenchcoat & me Granny's knitting me a balaclava.

(I live in one of the posh bits of liverpool mate. OK, I lied...)

carlm

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
CarlM- you got a BMW M3 mate? I've got the leather trenchcoat & me Granny's knitting me a balaclava.

Can she knitt me one aswell :D

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
carlm said:
Ninja_Stoker said:

No probs mate- what colour mohair balaclava would you like? Just get yourself ready for PRMC fella, in case the heist doesn't come off! Top tip, (if you haven't been passed fit yet): the Pre-Joining Fitness Test (PJFT) 2.4Km treadmill run has been reduced from 10 mins 45 secs to 10 mins 0 secs for RM candidates- aim for 9 min 18secs to be sure. You need to be doing: at least 3 mile road runs, 4 times per week in under 22 minutes, 40-60 close-arm press-ups in 2 mins, 60-80 sit-ups (knees together) in 2 mins & six "back-hand" pull-ups daily before you go on PRMC in June. Knuckle down & keep a fitness diary Carl- Good luck mate!

Ninja_Stoker said:
carlm said:
Ninja_Stoker said:

No probs mate- what colour mohair balaclava would you like? Just get yourself ready for PRMC fella, in case the heist doesn't come off! Top tip, (if you haven't been passed fit yet): the Pre-Joining Fitness Test (PJFT) 2.4Km treadmill run has been reduced from 10 mins 45 secs to 10 mins 0 secs for RM candidates- aim for 9 min 18secs to be sure. You need to be doing: at least 3 mile road runs, 4 times per week in under 22 minutes, 40-60 close-arm press-ups in 2 mins, 60-80 sit-ups (knees together) in 2 mins & six "back-hand" pull-ups daily before you go on PRMC in June. Knuckle down & keep a fitness diary Carl- Good luck mate!
Bloody hell, i'm getting a sweat on thinking about it these days, did mine when i was 17, mists of time, mists of time.lol

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
nutty_bag said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
carlm said:
Ninja_Stoker said:

Bloody hell, i'm getting a sweat on thinking about it these days, did mine when i was 17, mists of time, mists of time.lol
Mate, if it was easy I'd be wearing green. It isn't & that's why I'm a stoker, but it doesn't stop me respecting those that can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Miscellaneous 0
J Current Affairs 2
D Current Affairs 10