Banks unbelievable Here we go again but with OUR cash

Banks and lenders are all still hoping the ''good old days will come back--

lend lend /spend spend pay back who cares !

As for negative equity --thats the pitfalls of buying . Best way out is to
stay as is and hope the housing market revives .

G.

Total lack of response

Stick your head in the sand, it is YOUR pension pot that is gone, and your mortgage too

Less than six months since the last time, and No one even murmurs

Well you deserve what you get, You reap what you sow

Jack McH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Joint letter to the UK banks from HM Treasury, the Bank of England, and the FCA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Repairs underway as Environment Agency begins fixing damaged flood banks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 17 banks and lenders confirm support for SME customers through Brexit and beyond MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Banks pledge their support to SMEs through Brexit and beyond in new Charter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministers and banks to support small and medium businesses (SMEs) to seize Brexit opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England weighs in with one tonne donation for food banks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Banks scored on quality of service: latest results published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Banks offer better deal on mortgages for Armed Forces personnel MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Iain Banks dead. The Book Club 0
soleil The Week: "If Spain's Banks Collapse, UK May Send In Navy To Save Ex-Pats" Current Affairs 51
trelawney126 US to Sue for Financial Losses including UK Banks Current Affairs 5
T Banks Miscellaneous 0
D Screw the banks. Current Affairs 10
C Banks The Corps 21
MoD_RSS Press release: Self Assessment returns: unbelievable excuses and dubious expenses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Self Assessment returns: unbelievable excuses and dubious expenses MoD News 0
AAF Unbelievable. Miscellaneous 2
soleil Independent: "Nuclear Scare At Navy Submarine Base After 'Unbelievable' Failures" Submariners 9
fishhead Unbelievable Pencil Drawings Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 27
Drakey Unbelievable football (American) Sports and Adventure Training 0
MoD_RSS Getting back behind the wheel? Here’s some useful advice MoD News 0
A Medical fail - where do I go from here? Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS We will robustly defend human rights here at the UN and beyond MoD News 0
LeedsBornLeedsBred Passed out 5 week ago, here to answer any questions. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
MoD_RSS Here we go! Football fans urged to remember basic rules of road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Cash here to stay as government commits to protecting access MoD News 0
Lily jade Newbie Here The Corps 13
J Any MAs on here? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
L New here ;) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
LateToTheParty HMS Conqueror - Did anyone on here serve on her? Submariners 8
N Any Accelerated Apprenticeship Scheme: Marine Engineers here? Joining the Royal Navy 31
Simon - Quest Magazine Want to keep flying? Here’s how … The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Crinkley Stuff No Who does What Here Finance & Pensions 1
NateDogg Any serving Aircraft handlers on here? or anyone applying? Joining the Royal Navy 49
SquidlyDiddly Any SE Officers or Cadets here? RFA 0
BillyNoMates "Everything to see here" History 0
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. The Quarterdeck 2
G Collingwood here i come RFA 10
S Anyone on here a part of the recruitment team? Submariners 14
drewfester Here we go again! Another new uniform Current Affairs 141
A I'm back from my PRNC - Here's a few tips for anyone yet to do it! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
D Anyone here a SG 1/2 RFA 5
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
Jockanese Mine Warfare (I know, it's already on here but...) The Fleet 5
ToonPatriot Any Aircraft controllers here? The Fleet Air Arm 6
C Is anyone here a marine engineering technician? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
5oclockhero Any current or ex-RFA personnel on here? RFA 6
soleil Waikato Times: "Happy 21st, Here's The Keys To An Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 3
T The Greatest Military / Pub Duvet Jacket known to man - Kosa 3 Mk II is here Travel & The Great Outdoors 1