Bank Holidays

ok just a quick question :)

if you have a bank holiday in the middle or start of your basic training how does it affect when you pass out if at all ??

and also what will you be doing ??will we carry on as normal or do nothing ?? as i have a bank holiday the monday of my second week.

any help will be great thanks :)

seanie88 said:

if you have a bank holiday in the middle or start of your basic training how does it affect when you pass out if at all ??

and also what will you be doing ??will we carry on as normal or do nothing ?? as i have a bank holiday the monday of my second week.

:roll: :roll: You will find that all ships and training establishments in the Andrew stop for Bank holidays, and have a make and mend :oops: :oops: :oops:

seanie88 said:

A bank holiday during training is just like any other day of the week. Carry on as normal.

seanie88 said:

Holy fcuking sh1t.

Another great newbie question! I love 'em. Keep them coming! :lol:

PS: Now that the bankers has covered themselves in scrambled egg I really don't think the buggers deserve any bank holidays. They're civil serpents now and can work bank holidays like other public sector workers such as doctors, nurses, policepersons and members of the armed forces! :twisted:

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Yeah agree with Thingy: Can well imagine what the public would say if our surgeons said: "Sorry, not operating today cos its a fcking bank holiday, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Dicky said:
Yeah agree with Thingy: Can well imagine what the public would say if our surgeons said: "Sorry, not operating today cos its a fcking bank holiday, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
A lot would depend on if you needed a surgeon, at a guess...

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
seanie88 said:

I like the cut of your gib ...asking about the holidays before you join up...you will make a fine matelot! :wink:

Tip of the day:-
before you join up get some practice at drinking and lighting farts

Black2Blue said:
Dicky said:
If she was a Matelots' Vanity Surgeon, performing special "operations" with her lips I think she need to be on call 24/7! :D

Black2Blue said:
Dicky said:
If she was a Matelots' Vanity Surgeon, performing special "operations" with her lips I think she would need to be on call 24/7! :D

Scrumpy said:
seanie88 said:

I like the cut of your gib ...asking about the holidays before you join up...you will make a fine matelot! :wink:

Tip of the day:-
before you join up get some practice at drinking and lighting farts
can already light a fart no problem :)

and i dink a lot too actually have a hangover now :-( and i'm at work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buffer01 Miscellaneous 0
T Miscellaneous 0
N Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2